• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking Bad

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really excited, too.

And VERY glad they're ending it now. It was time.

I'm hoping Walter pays for all of the atrocities he's committed, but somehow also finds a way to make things as right as possible for his family.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Jessie huh are you 14

But I will agree I am excited but I think I was more excited for this season of Dexter. It sucks because I started watching it on DVD right before season 4 was released on DVD so this is really the only season Ill be watching on TV.

TrentW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Jessie huh are you 14

But I will agree I am excited but I think I was more excited for this season of Dexter. It sucks because I started watching it on DVD right before season 4 was released on DVD so this is really the only season Ill be watching on TV.

I feel like this season of Dexter has fallen off quite a bit. Still watch though.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walter better kill some people or im going to be very disappointed. And the more the better IMO. skylar bitch at him one time to many or threaten to turn him in....bang! Hank threaten to expose him..bang! Jesse too much of a liability ...bang! Kill them all walter, kill them all.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this season of Dexter has fallen off quite a bit. Still watch though.

Dexter has jumped the shark a bit with the whole Hannah and Deb love triangle and her finding out he is a serial killer. So last season got a bit wild. So far I think they have toned it down a bit this year but we will see we are only 4 episodes in.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walter better kill some people or im going to be very disappointed. And the more the better IMO. skylar bitch at him one time to many or threaten to turn him in....bang! Hank threaten to expose him..bang! Jesse too much of a liability ...bang! Kill them all walter, kill them all.

I Think it will be the other way around someone will kill Walter Im thinking going down in a blaze of glory.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Think it will be the other way around someone will kill Walter Im thinking going down in a blaze of glory.

i dont want that at all. Show is called breaking bad for a reason. everyone in the show has done some wrong and thats great. but it is walter story thats best of all. i want him to be alone with his millions at the end or lost it all, but essentially he changed for the worse and it was all for naught.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dexter has jumped the shark a bit with the whole Hannah and Deb love triangle and her finding out he is a serial killer. So last season got a bit wild. So far I think they have toned it down a bit this year but we will see we are only 4 episodes in.

In the Books(which i dont read) Deb was supposed to find out after season one!!! I like the fact she did not find out... but it is not jumping the shark having her know, in fact i think it is interesting to see deb's actions since killing...

As for Breaking bad, i just hope it keeps me wanting... This is the only show i can remember that actually showed a kid being killed... I like seeing things that i never see, even if it is so horrible...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I thought that last season was probably the best season since the one with Trinity (idr which one it was, season 3?). So I was expecting another great season and honestly have been pretty disappointed so far. Still a great show though.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got into BB after season 2.

It's amazing how the best shows are on cable! It's as if network TV has became nothing more than a schill for marketing companies.

Mad Men, Justified, Breaking Bad, The Killing, Game of Thorns, Dexter, better than any bullshit sitcoms from the networks!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's amazing how the best shows are on cable! It's as if network TV has became nothing more than a schill for marketing companies.

Mad Men, Justified, Breaking Bad, The Killing, Game of Thorns, Dexter, better than any bullshit sitcoms from the networks!

This.

All of the top tier shows are now on Cable.

House of Cards was also really good, I had low expectations going in due to it being created by Netflix but was shocked by how good it was. Netflix also giving a run for the money.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the show but it should have ended after season 4, there wasnt really a real villian in season 5

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Justified might be the most underrated show on tv... not to use cliche words like underrated...

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Books(which i dont read) Deb was supposed to find out after season one!!! I like the fact she did not find out... but it is not jumping the shark having her know, in fact i think it is interesting to see deb's actions since killing...

As for Breaking bad, i just hope it keeps me wanting... This is the only show i can remember that actually showed a kid being killed... I like seeing things that i never see, even if it is so horrible...

Your right she finds out after the first book, and I know she had to find out eventually... I dont know maybe its just Jennifer Carpenters constant over dramatics whenever it comes up that just puts me off....

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the show but it should have ended after season 4, there wasnt really a real villian in season 5

Walt is the villian. He's the ultimate character. Starts as a protagonist now he is the one who must pay.

Declan's crew are also going to provide major problems in the second half of the season here.

TrentW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah network television is lucky to still have advertisers as crappy as there programing is.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that freaked me out but was really groundbreaking and stunningly cool in a weird way. Breaking Bad hasn't missed a beat imo. In fact it's gotten better with each season....looking forward the grand finale. OTOH, I think Dexter has really slipped this year. All of this psycho-drama between his dad's old therapist, Dexter & Deb is a bore. I hope it improves before they wrap it up.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Hank will wipe?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Breaking Bad hasn't missed a beat imo. In fact it's gotten better with each season

Am I the only one here that thinks the show has gotten *worse* over time? I think the first episode of BB was about as good as it ever got - not a criticism, it was spectacular, the best pilot ever IMO.

But the show has gotten goofy and increasingly implausible over the years. Some of the storylines and plots are absurd (train robbery anyone? giant magnet? giving 600K to Beneke so Walt is broke again?), Skylar became an over-dramatic annoying idiot, Walt is an almost cartoonish character who I can't believe for a second. If they wanted to make Walt change so dramatically - like polar opposite, 180 degree shift in the most fundamental parts of his personality - they should have stretched the timeline out twice as long. Instead he's this unrecognizable person like two years later. Its still entertaining enough, I'll watch, but I think the show was much better when Walt and Jesse were stumbling around like the somewhat foolish clowns they are, made for more genuine drama and unique situation.