• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards Cut

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah that injury was still affecting him. I remember a endzone pass a couple weeks ago where you could tell he just couldn't jump off of it.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn. Sad, I was hoping that leg would have gotten better.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah... saw that and posted in the WR problem thread.... but whatever lol....

I'm disappointed and now worried about us going into the playoffs. Possibly w/o Walker, now Ginn will be limpy and KW just had a concussion but should be ok hopefully.... the one constant has been our most injured(claimed to be hurting) Crabtree lol....

(not to mention no Morgan)

UHm, we're slightly getting the sh*t end of the stick.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe he just runs different but on a replay last week he just didn't look good running.

I am guessing he can't practice at full speed and don't have time to wait around anymore. Next guy needs the reps.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the question is now what? lol

Guess well have to wait and see how Kwill and Ginn are doing, but will we sign another guy? Or promote from within?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not hiding it, i'm a bit worried, i mean YES i know Edwards has done little to aid our 12-3 campaign thus far but getting hit with the injuries at WR/TE as of late is getting me a bit nervous.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its clear the niners will be drafting a WR this draft.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So if we rest Williams and Ginn we have Crabtree and Swain... With Walker out we will really be thin too. Wonder why they would release him now with one game left? Can't provide any significant monetary savings... And he can rehab just the same at 49ers facility?.... Funky

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that coming either. The move only makes sense if they add another WR. Perhaps Edwards was becoming a distraction too?

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To me, this sets up the 49ers signing Konrad Reuland off the practice squad. Perhaps it means they bring back Zeigler or they sign Kevin Jurovich. They've also got Joe Hastings and John Matthews on the practice squad. But my feeling is that Reuland will come up to play to replace Delanie Walker. They have Vernon Davis who can fill Braylon Edwards's spot, if needed. The big question is will Ginn or Kyle be available to the Rams. If they can just make it past St. Louis with a win, we'll be fine. We will get Ginn and Kyle Williams back in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogan is IR - unforutnately...But I'm diggin' all the love for my man Zeig!!

lol damn for Bogan, i knew you like him a bit. But nothing compared to the real #17!!!

49ERS_0605a669x488.jpg

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Harbaugh did this because of a lack of effort - then I'm on board with the message it is sending to the others.

There is little question that Crabtree had his ass hauled into Harbaugh's office (probably after the Seattle opener) and told if he doesn't pick up the pace he'd be polishing pine. Crabtree's improvement from just earlier this year to now is palpable - especially in the blocking area. So there is no doubt that Harbaugh has little patience for laziness.

On another note, I believe it was after the ARI game in Arizona when a reporter asked for Edwards' comments about the game and Edwards responded with, "why don't you go ask those that played the game".

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh did this because of a lack of effort - then I'm on board with the message it is sending to the others.

There is little question that Crabtree had his ass hauled into Harbaugh's office (probably after the Seattle opener) and told if he doesn't pick up the pace he'd be polishing pine. Crabtree's improvement from just earlier this year to now is palpable - especially in the blocking area. So there is no doubt that Harbaugh has little patience for laziness.

On another note, I believe it was after the ARI game in Arizona when a reporter asked for Edwards' comments about the game and Edwards responded with, "why don't you go ask those that played the game".

rep on! solid review and response. The message is indeed sent to the team and players and that's a good thing IMO. As a fan, i am nearly drowning in my own sweat as to what our next move is in a short time.