• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Lloyd - Glazer just reported we are in talks for BL, along with Pats and Rams

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith's 1 TD thrown

I went to the game with the Niners vs the Texans Alex's rookie year it was was raining that game in the Reggie Bush bowl Brandon Lloyd caught Smith's first and only TD thrown that year. Wow he's been gone that long, maybe we should bring him back for the remainder of the year, it wouldnt hurt.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do we really have space for Lloyd on the team and are we willing to make a long term commitment to him?

We already have a long term commitment to Crabtree and Williams. Ginn should be locked up long term as our PR/KR. Edwards is on a tryout for a long term commitment.

Where does Lloyd fit in, are we just renting him for 1 year?

Edwards, Ginn, and Morgan all have only 1 year left on their contracts

there could be room made if Lloyd plays well enough

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maiocco has said it ain't happening.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has mastered the art of catching the ball and laying down to avoid contact. Taylor Mays also has a cameo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Lloyd - WR - Broncos

Brandon Lloyd, who is rumored to be on the trade block in Denver, has dropped only one pass in 32 targets this season.
ESPN's Mike Sando suggests the Rams as a fit. Not only is St. Louis OC Josh McDaniels familiar with Lloyd, the Rams' receivers lead the league in dropped passes with 12, despite having an early bye. According to Pro Football Focus, Lloyd had only four drops all last season, on 147 targets that ranked fourth in the NFL. For a deep threat, Lloyd has awfully good hands.
Related: Rams
Source: ESPN.com
Oct 14 - 6:21 PM

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Lloyd - WR - Broncos

Brandon Lloyd, who is rumored to be on the trade block in Denver, has dropped only one pass in 32 targets this season.
ESPN's Mike Sando suggests the Rams as a fit. Not only is St. Louis OC Josh McDaniels familiar with Lloyd, the Rams' receivers lead the league in dropped passes with 12, despite having an early bye. According to Pro Football Focus, Lloyd had only four drops all last season, on 147 targets that ranked fourth in the NFL. For a deep threat, Lloyd has awfully good hands.
Related: Rams
Source: ESPN.com
Oct 14 - 6:21 PM

Well, that would certainly suck. Lloyd on the Rams, back in McDaniels system with a decent QB.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, that would certainly suck. Lloyd on the Rams, back in McDaniels system with a decent QB.

Lloyd to anyone in the NFC West doesn't scare me.

Lloyd to the 49ers doesn't excite me much either. I'd rather have Braylon healthy.