• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Lloyd - Glazer just reported we are in talks for BL, along with Pats and Rams

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bests himself with his best catch ever just now

one handed on the sideline thrown behind him pulled out of bounds

Play is under review

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catch.. too bad it didn't work out for him as a 49er.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually saw him make that same catch as a 49er, but he was running down the seam vs towards the sideline.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazingly, he's had better catches IMO. The man creates highlights.

+1
He had a sideline catch back when he still played for SF on 3rd and long that is far and away the best catch I've ever seen him make. Garcia threw the ball behind him, Lloyd tipped the ball into the air with 1 hand, readjusted his body, then was able to catch & secure the ball while keeping his feet in bounds. ...Unfortunately he was a yard short of the 1st down marker. The 49ers were trying to orchestrate a wild 4th quarter comeback, so SF went for it on 4th-and-1, only to have Garcia throw a 1 hopper to an open WR on a stop route.

If the catch had been for a TD, or a 1st down as part of a 4th Qtr comeback, IMO, it would be viewed as one of the greatest catches ever made.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1
He had a sideline catch back when he still played for SF on 3rd and long that is far and away the best catch I've ever seen him make. Garcia threw the ball behind him, Lloyd tipped the ball into the air with 1 hand, readjusted his body, then was able to catch & secure the ball while keeping his feet in bounds. ...Unfortunately he was a yard short of the 1st down marker. The 49ers were trying to orchestrate a wild 4th quarter comeback, so SF went for it on 4th-and-1, only to have Garcia throw a 1 hopper to an open WR on a stop route.

If the catch had been for a TD, or a 1st down as part of a 4th Qtr comeback, IMO, it would be viewed as one of the greatest catches ever made.

Here it is. If the connection lags put the quality on 240p. It is the sickest catch I've ever seen. Still is. I think it's better than his new one.

Brandon Lloyd Highlights - YouTube

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Citing three NFL sources, the Denver Post reports the Broncos have placed WR Brandon Lloyd on the trading block.
The asking price is a draft pick in the Round 3-5 range. "Three or four" teams have expressed interest, including the Titans and Panthers. As a 30-year-old coming off a career season and set to hit free agency in 2012, Lloyd is an obvious trade candidate for a rebuilding team. With Demaryius Thomas and Eddie Royal returning from injuries, there's depth at the position while the offenses goes into ball control mode under Tim Tebow.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give up a 4th for him. He's really improved. Definitely not the same guy who used to play for the 49ers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not our top 5 picks......

Edwards is a better investment, just wait for him to come back.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like we don't need the help at WR. We don't really have a number 1 guy right now. You can almost expect that either Crabtree or Edwards will be out. With Morgan out there really isn't anywhere to go. If they don't like him that's one thing, but i'd personally like to have him back.