• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Browner expected to sue the NFL next week

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about signing him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is less than $4M on a one year deal then I'm interested.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@JasonLaCanfora: NFL and NFLPA announce as part of Brandon Browner's reinstatement, he must sit out 1st 4 games of 2014, and also misses 4 more paychecks

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12/5/2012 - Brandon Browner of Seattle Seahawks suspended for four games - ESPN

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner will begin his four-game suspension this week for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.

Haha...how long do you think "juice" stays in a guys system? Do you think it's one of those things where you take it one time and you magically have all the benefits for all eternity? Do you know anything about how steroids work?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he is less than $4M on a one year deal then I'm interested.

I probably would be too and I'd probably close my eyes and worry the whole time he was going to be an idiot again as a 49er. That goes against my thing of not rooting for or advocating for idiots to be on the 49ers, but I'm kind of in swing for the fences mode this offseason because of where I think this team could be headed going into this season and beyond this season. He'd be one of the rare idiots I could get on board with if the money and his current make-up was right.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...how long do you think "juice" stays in a guys system? Do you think it's one of those things where you take it one time and you magically have all the benefits for all eternity? Do you know anything about how steroids work?

It works the other way once you get off of them. I have first hand experience. I never used but I have friends that did.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'd ignore NinerSickness' statements regarding drugs of any kind. He thinks being an alcoholic like Aldon Smith means he must be a coke head.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

:what: What...

...the hell...

...are you talking about?

I'd ignore NinerSickness' statements regarding drugs of any kind. He thinks being an alcoholic like Aldon Smith means he must be a coke head.

:L Oh my crap learn how to read & get over your butt-hurtitude.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...the hell...

Sickness, I looked at it twice. I think it has something do with your comment about him playing after getting off the juice and the article posted is back a couple of years. I think he is saying that Browner has been off the juice long enough that it is no longer affecting his performance.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

...the hell...

:L Oh my crap learn how to read & get over your butt-hurtitude.

Haha! Me disagreeing with you means I'm butthurt?! Try again. Didn't you imply that Aldon was a coke head or not?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Haha! Me disagreeing with you means I'm butthurt?! Try again.

No you taking out your butt-hurtitude on me all the time & not being able to get over the fact that I called your hero a dummy means you're butthurt.

You're referring to when I said 'y'never know" (what a definitive, controversial statement) implying Aldon Smith MIGHT be a coke head.

DRUGS WERE FOUND IN ALDON SMITH'S CAR WHEN HE CRASHED IT! Conclusion: you comment was stupid, and you just need to get over this thing you have against me. Move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sickness, I looked at it twice. I think it has something do with your comment about him playing after getting off the juice and the article posted is back a couple of years. I think he is saying that Browner has been off the juice long enough that it is no longer affecting his performance.

I'm not going to bother figuring out the point of that post. What you're saying is exactly MY point. He's no longer juicing, so he won't be as good. That's part of the reason I wouldn't want him on the Niners.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No you taking out your butt-hurtitude on me all the time & not being able to get over the fact that I called your hero a dummy means you're butthurt.

You're referring to when I said 'y'never know" (what a definitive, edgy statement) implying Richie Incognito could be a coke head & I referenced Aldon Smith.

DRUGS WERE FOUND IN ALDON SMITH'S CAR WHEN HE CRASHED IT! Conclusion: you comment was stupid, and you just need to get over this thing you have against me. Move on.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Here is an example of someone who is not pleased with someone who disagrees with him. It's a cute tactic to point out that I'm a champion of certain players. I could give a shit about Kap. I definitely don't want to pay him $20 mil a year. I want Harbaugh to groom another QB asap.

Finding weed in a car is not the same as finding cocaine. But please continue. I'm here all week.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mind: blown

Of course your mind is blown. Finding weed is a misdemeanor. Finding coke is much worse. But guess what? There was no coke to be found. I'm sorry Aldon didn't carry any coke in order to reinforce your prejudices.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Of course your mind is blown. Finding weed is a misdemeanor. Finding coke is much worse. But guess what? There was no coke to be found. I'm sorry Aldon didn't carry any coke in order to reinforce your prejudices.

:L Since when is "y'never know" the same thing as calling him a coke head or having "prejudices"? How did you infer all of that from 2.3 words?

And by the way, it's not exactly outrageous to imply that a millionaire, raging alcoholic might also be into heavy drugs like coke (even though I wasn't implying that).

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:L Since when is "y'never know" the same thing as calling him a coke head or having "prejudices"? How did you infer all of that from 2.3 words?

And by the way, it's not exactly outrageous to imply that a millionaire, raging alcoholic might also be into heavy drugs like coke (even though I wasn't implying that).

Yes it is. And thanks for proving my point.