• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady's Retirement Official Announcement

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be a travesty and sham of a hall if he didn't.

The whole purpose of the NFL is to win the Superbowl and he trumps everyone there so....
I'm pretty sure @Used 2 B Hu was joking there. We all know he's walking in on the first ballot without question

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me in the camp that likes Tom Brady but found that announcement just terribly wrong. He thanked pretty much everyone, it was very long and well calculated. He should certainly have mentioned the Patriots and of course their fans and owner who treated him like a son.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Brady makes first ballot, are you?

Hell I can't imagine anyone really objecting in Brady's case if they just decided to put him in there today and give him his own ceremony.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I can't imagine anyone really objecting in Brady's case if they just decided to put him in there today and give him his own ceremony.
That isn't unprecedented in pro sports. Bettman and the NHL waived the waiting period and inducted Gretzky in '99, the same year he retired. Sometimes the waiting period isn't necessary. Everyone with 2 or more brain cells knows Brady is going in. Just enshrine him and be done with it.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't unprecedented in pro sports. Bettman and the NHL waived the waiting period and inducted Gretzky in '99, the same year he retired. Sometimes the waiting period isn't necessary. Everyone with 2 or more brain cells knows Brady is going in. Just enshrine him and be done with it.

Who had a better career:
Gretzky
Brady
Jordan

???

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who had a better career:
Gretzky
Brady
Jordan

???
Brady, imo. All great careers but Jordan's "comeback" with the Wizards left a sour taste and Gretz should've retired as a L.A. King imo. The St. Louis thing was a wtf and although I understand the reunion with Messier in tge Big Apple, he wasn't really tge "Great One" anymore.
Brady went out at 44 yrs old coming off a championship (that he was one of the main reasons for) and a possible MVP season.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He retired from the Buccs and not NE , I'm sure he will do that in his HOF speech. I don't feel slighted at all as a NE fan, and know his relationship with Kraft is very special

Brady should sign a one day contract with Denver and retire a Bronco. He’d go out like Manning and Elway and cement his legacy as one of the GOATs of the NFL.