• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady's Retirement Official Announcement

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady should sign a one day contract with Denver and retire a Bronco. He’d go out like Manning and Elway and cement his legacy as one of the GOATs of the NFL.
Sounds good, unless he gets a chance to backup Jimmy G

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who had a better career:
Gretzky
Brady
Jordan

???
If we're talking just about sports I'd go with the Great one. He's the alll time leading scorer and the next in line iss over 900 points behind him. He also brought hockey to the west coast. Even if you remove all his goals he's the all time leading scorer.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good, unless he gets a chance to backup Jimmy G

Don’t get me wrong, I love Jimmy G’s game, but I’d trust Brady at 45 a bit more than Jimmy G in his prime. I’d love it if they were both in Denver next year though. Super Bowl 57 would be guaranteed at that point…

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking just about sports I'd go with the Great one. He's the alll time leading scorer and the next in line iss over 900 points behind him. He also brought hockey to the west coast. Even if you remove all his goals he's the all time leading scorer.

That’s the craziest record in sports to me. Based on assists alone, Gretzky is the greatest scorer in NHL history. Untouchable…

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...............

Vancouver should have got him when we had a chance.

Now the only thing we can do is

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, for individual stats, Gretzky is by far and away untouchable. And with what hockey has morphed into, or maybe more precisely back to being defensive and great goaltending (aided by equipment), nobody will touch Gretzky's numbers. All of these guys transcend their sports so can't really take anything away from them.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, for individual stats, Gretzky is by far and away untouchable. And with what hockey has morphed into, or maybe more precisely back to being defensive and great goaltending (aided by equipment), nobody will touch Gretzky's numbers. All of these guys transcend their sports so can't really take anything away from them.

it's why i call Brady, the Ric Flair of Football.

You ask non football fans, who Tom Brady is? They'll give you the answer right away............

Well Except if your the Iron Sheik

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the scoring has gone way, way down. I can't imagine a 200 point season these days.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the scoring has gone way, way down. I can't imagine a 200 point season these days.
Yeah, the NHL is the exact opposite if the NFL in that regard now. And in Gretzky's hayday the scoring was way over the top. In his record breaking 81-82 season he had 92 which in any era is amazing. But 2 guys had 60+ Mike Bossy and Denis Maruk and 7 more with 50+.
The 50 goal plateau was a joke. Now it has come back to being meaningful. 2 seasons ago, Ovechkin and Pasternak led the league with 48.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the NHL is the exact opposite if the NFL in that regard now. And in Gretzky's hayday the scoring was way over the top. In his record breaking 81-82 season he had 92 which in any era is amazing. But 2 guys had 60+ Mike Bossy and Denis Maruk and 7 more with 50+.
The 50 goal plateau was a joke. Now it has come back to being meaningful. 2 seasons ago, Ovechkin and Pasternak led the league with 48.
Yep, 50 goals is major these days. Still my favorite game to watch though. Really enjoying the Rangers playing decent hockey this year. Shersterken looks like the real deal if he can stay healthy.