• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to sit unless he gets paid

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boating-Marine-Fishing-Sign-NHE-17757_1000.gif
j-law-gross.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a beautiful broke back mountain weekend:humble::grouphug:

Nope... Just another in the long line of selfless things Handi has done over the years to make this world a better place.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that!!! You were really freaked out by those Emus (although not quite as badly as @dbldwn711 is freaked out by raccoons, but I digress). I was laughing my ass of when you were telling that story.

What I remember most about that story, though, is how it changed my view of @handicappers. I'd seen him say how he'd go to this or that place in the wake of some disaster and help, but I never quite believed it. After you came back and told everyone the story, though, I realized all his previous stories of aid to those who needed it were probably true.

That said, um, @handicappers, where's my Fed Ex package??? :pout:
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice!!! Glad you had a good time. I've got several friends and colleagues who live in philly and are huge Eagles fans. I was really happy for them. I knew what that win meant for them and that city. One of my buddies has a 16 year old son and his dad (my buddy) is pretty strict with him but when he asked his dad if he could go out the night they won the SB he said "ok". When he told me that I was shocked!! He then said "how could I say no... Who knows if we will ever win it again in his lifetime!"

Haha

Congrats again man!!
giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny how Handi has everyone thinking one way about him when in reality he is one the greatest humanitarians I personally know!!

I'm also a little jealous of @Wild Turkey because he got to go on that trip with Handi but you're right... I couldn't have handled seeing any raccoons!! Those fuckers freak me out!!

Even though he does mention some of the ways he's helped people, at least on occasion, I think one of the reasons he's a shit online is so no one will suspect who he really is ... the kind of person he is. You may remember how he tried to help me out when that psycho and his sidekick, CravenManlyCrack, tried to come after me. I most certainly remember it.

Maybe handi will invite you next time.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though he does mention some of the ways he's helped people, at least on occasion, I think one of the reasons he's a shit online is so no one will suspect who he really is ... the kind of person he is. You may remember how he tried to help me out when that psycho and his sidekick, CravenManlyCrack, tried to come after me. I most certainly remember it.

giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... Just another in the long line of selfless things Handi has done over the years to make this world a better place.
Oh so you're saying he selfishly volunteered to be the pivot man?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borges is a tard of the highest order. What else is new?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowadays media is everybody who posts anything online.

People will say anything for attention or effect.
Okay if you cannot discern from what you and I post and what CNN ABC FOX CBS NBC etc post then maybe we are not on the same sheet of music

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to put a cap on the cap? No thanks, teams control the cap if they want to spend it on a QB so be it they will lack skill elsewhere.

I want to put a cap on a cap, then cap both caps !! :D Actually I hear ya, but being a qb driven league the salaries for QB’s are probably pissing off some off the other position players ....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have fallen for the diversionary tactics of the right. No media outlet is more slanted than Fox News, yet the right throws out "fake news" claims at anything they don't like.

:L

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need an award. City of Houston paid for the gas and I caught a shark on 5th street park. It was actually a fun experience except for the fist fight that happened. I didn't like it but when you talk shit, you get dealt with . Luckily, Jason's Deli had a courtesy boat dock in the parking lot.

... lemmie guess ... you used a brick on the shark

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Handi took ravenmaniac, toxic dwarf (and his ladder) out behind the woodshed when they tried to mess with you!! You're right... Handi stepped up BIG time in that mess and shut that nonsense DOWN!!

Even today when he talks about he acts like it was nothing but... We know better!!