• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to sit unless he gets paid

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't trust mainstream media like CNN or BBC, then IMO you have been affected by the "fake news" rhetoric. It doesn't have to come directly from Fox, as I'm sure THEY don't want to be considered part of that "fake news".

Regardless, dropping the subject. It can only get combative from here...
Okay that's your opinion. I haven't watched any of those stations long before the "fake news" stuff started. I mean really, it's not like they are usually just making stuff up. I understand that. Their opinions on the news of the day, to me, is not valuable. Their focus on irrelevant topics is a waste of my time. I believe that you are falling for the "fake news" ploy in reverse. Believing that anyone who doesn't subscribe to the mainstream media must have been duped by the right.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't know @handicappers like I know him. During the floods in Houston this past year he took his own boat, put it on a trailer, drove down there and was pulling victims out of their homes and bringing them to safety. He brought blankets, bottles of water and even rescued a dog who had just had a litter of puppies and was trapped in an abandoned house that had at least 8 feet of water in it.

Don't believe me? Ask @Wild Turkey

He knows it's true.
I learned a long time ago it takes a whole bunch of attaboys to make up for one awe shit. Handi is still consitently top 3 hoop douches.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will ever take your throne, dipshit.
By day saving puppies, by night robbing people blind is probably closer to what derpdouche was actually doing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned a long time ago it takes a whole bunch of attaboys to make up for one awe shit. Handi is still consitently top 3 hoop douches.

Listen man, I'm telling ya the truth... @handicappers consistently goes to places where natural disasters hit and volunteers his services. I know it for a FACT. So does @Wild Turkey because he also knows of Handi's efforts first hand.

I don't want @YankeeRebel to get mad at me because this is not the right forum to discuss this (he's right) so I'll leave it where it is but I'll end by saying this:

JJ Watt may have raised a ton of dough for those victims but @handicappers drove his own boat down there and saved lives!! If JJ Watt won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award then @handicappers should win the SH equivalent!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man, I'm telling ya the truth... @handicappers consistently goes to places where natural disasters hit and volunteers his services. I know it for a FACT. So does @Wild Turkey because he also knows of Handi's efforts first hand.

I don't want @YankeeRebel to get mad at me because this is not the right forum to discuss this (he's right) so I'll leave it where it is but I'll end by saying this:

JJ Watt may have raised a ton of dough for those victims but @handicappers drove his own boat down there and saved lives!! If JJ Watt won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award then @handicappers should win the SH equivalent!
I could care less what CPT. Derpshit does.
He's been a proven liar multiple times here on the hoop.
He'd rather pick fights than talk football.
The majority of his posts have no football substance.

I'm glad he saved some puppies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't need an award. City of Houston paid for the gas and I caught a shark on 5th street park. It was actually a fun experience except for the fist fight that happened. I didn't like it but when you talk shit, you get dealt with . Luckily, Jason's Deli had a courtesy boat dock in the parking lot.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey @dbldwn711 , over the years, how many winning picks have I hooked you up with? What percentage would you say are winners?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need an award. City of Houston paid for the gas and I caught a shark on 5th street park. It was actually a fun experience except for the fist fight that happened. I didn't like it but when you talk shit, you get dealt with . Luckily, Jason's Deli had a courtesy boat dock in the parking lot.
CPT Derpshit sets sail upon the USS Bullshit:fish2:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it man. Really I do. I'm just sayin the guy is too modest to tell ya the truth about himself. I know it bc I know him outside this place. He really is a hero to a lot of those victims and I'm sure that momma dog and her puppies appreciated his efforts.

Say what you want about his posting but I'm pretty sure nobody here went down to Houston and helped those people. To me, those efforts command a certain amount of respect... no matter how you feel about the guy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it man. Really I do. I'm just sayin the guy is too modest to tell ya the truth about himself. I know it bc I know him outside this place. He really is a hero to a lot of those victims and I'm sure that momma dog and her puppies appreciated his efforts.

Say what you want about his posting but I'm pretty sure nobody here went down to Houston and helped those people. To me, those efforts command a certain amount of respect... no matter how you feel about the guy.

raw

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Respect? On an anonymous message board?

I'll see it when I believe it....:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yield:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a similar argument, but I don't like getting political here either, as it never stays as a simple, calm discussion.
It's not the same argument.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey @dbldwn711 , over the years, how many winning picks have I hooked you up with? What percentage would you say are winners?

Too many to count. You don't give me picks every week but every once in a while I get your "hey I got some info on this game" kinda stuff and I ALWAYS jump on it. Easily 3 out of every 4 are winners. EASILY. How you get that info I'll never know (guys are injured worse than they are saying, bus broke down so teams were late getting in, etc). It's not "lock" material but it's an edge. Any person who gambles knows it's that "edge" you're looking for. Why do you think people win at playing video poker?!?!

@Peter Gozintite lives in Vegas. He knows what I'm talking about!!

Last edited:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect? On an anonymous message board?

I'll see it when I believe it....:suds:

That's cool bro. To each his own.

Congrats on the SB!! Did you go to the parade?