• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to sit unless he gets paid

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just became a fan 3 weeks ago. Probably didn't get the invite to the Philly Mummer parade.

I'll be honest with ya... I asked him if he went to the parade because I'm hoping he's still drunk. Did you see what he wrote: I'll see it when I believe it

:scratch:

That makes no sense. He's either drunk or stupid. I was being nice and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool bro. To each his own.

Congrats on the SB!! Did you go to the parade?

Thanks.

Damn Philly fans started showing up at 3am.
By the time we rolled in at 8am, it was freaking mobbed.

Got to watch the parade from an office overlooking Broad St., then made our way to the Art Museum for the speeches. We were pretty far back, so they were like ants, but the video display and audio were excellent.

Next year, we might be camping out the night before....:D

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just became a fan 3 weeks ago. Probably didn't get the invite to the Philly Mummer parade.

I'll be honest with ya... I asked him if he went to the parade because I'm hoping he's still drunk. Did you see what he wrote: I'll see it when I believe it

:scratch:

That makes no sense. He's either drunk or stupid. I was being nice and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It was a play on words, hence the three sarcasm dots after.
But, I digress.

Ser Derpalot is just frustrated because he can't twoll me.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

Damn Philly fans started showing up at 3am.
By the time we rolled in at 8am, it was freaking mobbed.

Got to watch the parade from an office overlooking Broad St., then made our way to the Art Museum for the speeches. We were pretty far back, so they were like ants, but the video display and audio were excellent.

Next year, we might be camping out the night before....:D

Nice!!! Glad you had a good time. I've got several friends and colleagues who live in philly and are huge Eagles fans. I was really happy for them. I knew what that win meant for them and that city. One of my buddies has a 16 year old son and his dad (my buddy) is pretty strict with him but when he asked his dad if he could go out the night they won the SB he said "ok". When he told me that I was shocked!! He then said "how could I say no... Who knows if we will ever win it again in his lifetime!"

Haha

Congrats again man!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a play on words, hence the three sarcasm dots after.
But, I digress.

Ser Derpalot is just frustrated because he can't twoll me.

Hahaha

I know... I was just messing with ya.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen man, I'm telling ya the truth... @handicappers consistently goes to places where natural disasters hit and volunteers his services. I
Listen man, I'm telling ya the truth... @handicappers consistently goes to places where natural disasters hit and volunteers his services. I know it for a FACT. So does @Wild Turkey because he also knows of Handi's efforts first hand.

I don't want @YankeeRebel to get mad at me because this is not the right forum to discuss this (he's right) so I'll leave it where it is but I'll end by saying this:

JJ Watt may have raised a ton of dough for those victims but @handicappers drove his own boat down there and saved lives!! If JJ Watt won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award then @handicappers should win the SH equivalent!
One of the greatest experiences of my life was in 2012 when Handi flew me out to Fort Collins, Colorado and we spent the week on horse back evacuating live stock to safety from the forest fires. It was incredible the outpouring of gratitude from ranchers to summer camps for kids that had horse programs. I wouldn’t trade a minute of except for when we had to mess with those Emus. Those bastards are mean and if it were up to me I would have let them burn but Handi is too soft hearted.

Very blessed time.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you send one to @Bayou Tiger too? I showed @Peter Gozintite what you sent and he just laughed. He told me later that he told @Wild Turkey about it too.

Haha

You always know the perfect thing to get someone!!

Thanks again.
giphy.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many to count. You don't give me picks every week but every once in a while I get your "hey I got some info on this game" kinda stuff and I ALWAYS jump on it. Easily 3 out of every 4 are winners. EASILY. How you get that info I'll never know (guys are injured worse than they are saying, bus broke down so teams were late getting in, etc). It's not "lock" material but it's an edge. Any person who gambles knows it's that "edge" you're looking for. Why do you think people win at playing video poker?!?!

@Peter Gozintite lives in Vegas. He knows what I'm talking about!!
861d28fa8a1648fa0e6a09739363bd87.gif

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL should cap what QB's make, it's gotten to be totally unfair to the other position players in the game, especially when you consider the cap these QB's are eating up with these ridiculous contracts...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL should cap what QB's make, it's gotten to be totally unfair to the other position players in the game, especially when you consider the cap these QB's are eating up with these ridiculous contracts...
So you want to put a cap on the cap? No thanks, teams control the cap if they want to spend it on a QB so be it they will lack skill elsewhere.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh no Tommy Boy (fuck meeeechegan!) could skip OTA's? Not a smart move. This could really mess up his progression as an NFL qb. N.E. better do something about this quickly!

Brady be like

200 (1).gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest experiences of my life was in 2012 when Handi flew me out to Fort Collins, Colorado and we spent the week on horse back evacuating live stock to safety from the forest fires. It was incredible the outpouring of gratitude from ranchers to summer camps for kids that had horse programs. I wouldn’t trade a minute of except for when we had to mess with those Emus. Those bastards are mean and if it were up to me I would have let them burn but Handi is too soft hearted.

Very blessed time.

I remember that!!! You were really freaked out by those Emus (although not quite as badly as @dbldwn711 is freaked out by raccoons, but I digress). I was laughing my ass of when you were telling that story.

What I remember most about that story, though, is how it changed my view of @handicappers. I'd seen him say how he'd go to this or that place in the wake of some disaster and help, but I never quite believed it. After you came back and told everyone the story, though, I realized all his previous stories of aid to those who needed it were probably true.

That said, um, @handicappers, where's my Fed Ex package??? :pout:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that!!! You were really freaked out by those Emus (although not quite as badly as @dbldwn711 is freaked out by raccoons, but I digress). I was laughing my ass of when you were telling that story.

What I remember most about that story, though, is how it changed my view of @handicappers. I'd seen him say how he'd go to this or that place in the wake of some disaster and help, but I never quite believed it. After you came back and told everyone the story, though, I realized all his previous stories of aid to those who needed it were probably true.

Sounds like a beautiful broke back mountain weekend:humble::grouphug:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny how Handi has everyone thinking one way about him when in reality he is one the greatest humanitarians I personally know!!

I'm also a little jealous of @Wild Turkey because he got to go on that trip with Handi but you're right... I couldn't have handled seeing any raccoons!! Those fuckers freak me out!!