• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: BOYS/BUCS Let the season begin

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it is better to take that sack than throw an INT.
well he was out of the pocket he could have just as easily gotten it out of bounds.
Got to remember. He hasnt had any live playing until this week.
I am just fine with how he played. Always room to improve.

Reactions: DJ

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it is better to take that sack than throw an INT.

Those weren't his only options. He was well outside the tackle box and should have thrown it away. He just needed to flip the ball OB to do that. He isn't the only QB who's bad at that ftr. I don't think he's a bad QB and he had a decent game overall. That's just a pet peeve of mine.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those weren't his only options. He was well outside the tackle box and should have thrown it away. He just needed to flip the ball OB to do that. He isn't the only QB who's bad at that ftr. I don't think he's a bad QB and he had a decent game overall. That's just a pet peeve of mine.
you're right.....Dak is just top 15. :thumb:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is up with all the shady officiating surrounding the Bucs? The Bucs never got this type of assistance prior to 2020 . Is the NFL wanting their poster child and Godells butt buddy Tom Brady to win? I think so. Clearly OPI on Godwin at the end.

Also are we to believe that not one referee saw David remove is helmet and slam it to the ground? This non call is actually worse than the non call at the end. The helmet rule is not a judgement call. The helmet rule is very clear and to the point.

In closing: FU Goodell

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is up with all the shady officiating surrounding the Bucs? The Bucs never got this type of assistance prior to 2020 . Is the NFL wanting their poster child and Godells butt buddy Tom Brady to win? I think so. Clearly OPI on Godwin at the end.

Also are we to believe that not one referee saw David remove is helmet and slam it to the ground? This non call is actually worse than the non call at the end. The helmet rule is not a judgement call. The helmet rule is very clear and to the point.

In closing: FU Goodell
In case you just started watching the NFL, there is no love loss between Goodell and Brady, so try on another tin foil hat

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you just started watching the NFL, there is no love loss between Goodell and Brady, so try on another tin foil hat
His hatred for Jerry Jones and Dallas goes back further and deeper.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hatred for Jerry Jones and Dallas goes back further and deeper.
I'm not so sure about that, but I know when Jerry stood up to Goodell, things have soured. Goodell's first NFL job was with the Jets, who are bitter rivals, spygate was during Jets game and Belichick resigned his job as Jets HC , written on a napkin., and took the NE HC job

Last edited: