• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

boyle girardi staal delzotto

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys have beeen a fixture here in NY for far too long.... they have to go!

staal, mite b a decent dman but he has NOT lived up to what was expected from him. he has NOT progressed as a ranger and now he's injury prone.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the goaltending......Hank changes the dynamic of the team constantly because he gives up the first goal and leads which changes the mindset of the players in front of him. Talbot is the Rangers only hope to the postseason. They have lost 20 games already so time has run out.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's mostly on Rick Nash. If he had half the heart of Mats Zuccarello then the Rangers would be a very good team.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is everything. Hank has not lived up to his status this year. But we cant score which means we are constantly playing from behind, which means our defense plays deep which means it leads to more offense for the opposite team. There are many things wrong with this team and just starting Talbot is going to fix it. or making just one trade is not going to fix it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True David, lots of issues, can't blame it just on a few people.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is everything. Hank has not lived up to his status this year. But we cant score which means we are constantly playing from behind, which means our defense plays deep which means it leads to more offense for the opposite team. There are many things wrong with this team and just starting Talbot is going to fix it. or making just one trade is not going to fix it.

Just look at tonight with Talbot in net the mindset is aggressor and they are up 2-0. The Hank/Talbot issue can be solved easily.....Hank rides bench because the team overall plays better with Talbot. And AV has to make a decision if the Rangers are going to go PS

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only the stars of the team worked as hard & were as smart as Zuccarello & Pouliot. Rangers would be much better off IMO.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree, Hank gives that first goal up(which he does often) Rangers are going to lose

Ok but if the team is only averaging 2 goals a game which the Rangers are while the league averages 3.5 goals a game it means chances are we are going to be giving up the first goal. Im not defending Lundy cause he hasnt been playing well but even a lot of Talbot starts it has bee 2-1 games because we just arent scoring. Tonight it took getting our asses kicked and a players meeting to play with some fire.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you look at the numbers the goals are spread out ......the Nash issue if there is one, GUN SHY or being less physical due to his concussion

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok but if the team is only averaging 2 goals a game which the Rangers are while the league averages 3.5 goals a game it means chances are we are going to be giving up the first goal. Im not defending Lundy cause he hasnt been playing well but even a lot of Talbot starts it has bee 2-1 games because we just arent scoring. Tonight it took getting our asses kicked and a players meeting to play with some fire.

Are the Rangers getting shots on goal YES and that is the stat that needs to be looked at....better yet look at the goals scored with talbot and the shots vs Hank

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam should've gotten that contract not Hank.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is as pucked up as i am!!!!!!!! 5-1????? did the leafs leave it all in detroit?????

go figure!

back to original post... good stufff guys u r all right however the guys i listed have been here too long and have disappointed too long.... yes nash is doing nothing but whats constant is the lack of production from the 4 mentioned! nash could go on a tear and have 10 G in the next 15, hank can get hot and have 2 SO's in the next 10 but the 4 guys mentioned will have no impact whatsoever, when staal is out the team loses nothing....

5-1 is it safe??????????? i need a drink

doobie thats some funny shite!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Hank has a great history with the Rangers, but Cam is younger & playing better. You should always think forward not backwards.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Rangers getting shots on goal YES and that is the stat that needs to be looked at....better yet look at the goals scored with talbot and the shots vs Hank

Ok and that is possible and if offense gives the goalie confidence in playing with a lead wouldnt the lack of offense when Hank plays effect his play?

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is as pucked up as i am!!!!!!!! 5-1????? did the leafs leave it all in detroit?????

go figure!

back to original post... good stufff guys u r all right however the guys i listed have been here too long and have disappointed too long.... yes nash is doing nothing but whats constant is the lack of production from the 4 mentioned! nash could go on a tear and have 10 G in the next 15, hank can get hot and have 2 SO's in the next 10 but the 4 guys mentioned will have no impact whatsoever, when staal is out the team loses nothing....

5-1 is it safe??????????? i need a drink

doobie thats some funny shite!!!
whats so funny?:lame: