• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

boyle girardi staal delzotto

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats so funny?:lame:

wtf does what something doobie post have to do with you???? cause you don't like hank, thats your feelings not mine, and how many puckin times have i said i believe hank was overrated, u have short term memory?

and as far as callin me a joker? as a result of this grow up man !

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf does what something doobie post have to do with you???? cause you don't like hank, thats your feelings not mine, and how many puckin times have i said i believe hank was overrated, u have short term memory?

and as far as callin me a joker? as a result of this grow up man !

you drunk man you are losing your sense of humor....I didnt say anything about doobie involving me. Talk about growing up.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys you shouldn't be fighting tonight. Rangers just clobbered the Leafs tonight. Wowzaz!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you drunk man you are losing your sense of humor....I didnt say anything about doobie involving me. Talk about growing up.

tell me something, whats lame? doobies post that cam should have gotten lundy's money or my post sayin what doobie posted was funnny as shite?

i know it, u know it, every stinkin message board you're on knows how u feel about lundy, so to say i'm drunk or i need to grow up because someone doesn't feel EXACTLY how you feel or because you took offense to what i posted about what another poster posted, is called paranoia

Last edited by a moderator:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me something, whats lame? doobies post that cam should have gotten lundy's money or my post sayin what doobie posted was funnny as shite?

i know it, u know it, every stinkin message board you're on knows how u feel about lundy, so to say i'm drunk or i need to grow up because someone doesn't feel EXACTLY how you feel or because you took offense to what i posted about what another poster posted, is called paranoia

Paranoia vs Joker.....hhhmmm! Lame vs need to grow up okay Pasta it all sounds pretty equal to me.

watch out you might hit your chin on the jungle jim bar