• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl analysis, bowl predictions, bowl recaps... Bowl everything!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 31st (The rest of the bowls)

As for everyone else... Well...

The Gator Bowl let me down a little bit. The 1st half was OK, but the 2nd half was AWFUL! NC State didn't even show UP for those last 30 minutes! Jeez.
The Redbox Bowl and Sun Bowl ended up being the same exact game: Not a lot of offense, but it was still close... and the PAC-12 teams somehow came up with victories.
And as for the Liberty Bowl... How in the HELL can Missouri get great performances from Drew Lock and Johnathon Johnson and STILL lose to 6-6 Oklahoma State?!

Rating for the Gator Bowl: 2.25 stars
Rating for the Redbox Bowl: 2.5 stars
Rating for the Sun Bowl: 2.75 stars
Rating for the Liberty Bowl: 3.25 stars

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of you people that have way to much time on your hands needs to do a bowl win loss by conference and then update it as the games are played... Thanks in Advance!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
January 1st recap

Here is the good news about New Year's Day: All 5 of the bowls was close and fun to watch. And here's how I rated the bowls:

Outback Bowl: 2.75 stars
Citrus Bowl: 3 stars
Fiesta Bowl: 4 stars
Rose Bowl: 3.25 stars
Sugar Bowl: 3.5 stars

The bad news? I went 1-4 in my New Year's picks. Note to self: Next season, try to pick more underdogs in bowl games.

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National championship pick!

So the championship game is tonight. And either 'Bama or Clemson is gonna walk away as the first-ever 15-0 football team in college football history.
Now I'm gonna make this pick brief. I picked Clemson to win it all in preseason, but you know what? Now I want Alabama to win it all! All because of the dynasty. I want that punctuation mark to the dynasty, for Nick Saban to say "Finally. I did something that NOBODY was able to do.", and then retire with his legacy intact. Can you do that for me, Tua?
My prediction: Alabama 41-34