• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bow down to Brooks

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not the actual player he's upsetting. You're not rattling Lebron. But when teammates hear the shit they're talking about their guy, you better believe its absolutely a team mission from there on out. You're giving the opposition bulletin board material and it does have an effect.

I sincerely, truly, hope that you do find a way to sign Dillon Brooks for an above average contract. You're much better off going after a guy like Donta DiVincenzo and giving him 3 yrs 40, than going anywhere near Dillon Brooks at 3 yrs 30M.
Yeah, great plan. On a team that already has too many shooting guards, let's burn $40 more million at the position.

@Shanemansj13 previously mocked "Pacers moves", and that would be the definition of such a move. The fact that Buddy Hield spent most his time this season at SF says everything you need to know about our defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, great plan. On a team that already has too many shooting guards, let's burn $40 more million at the position.

@Shanemansj13 previously mocked "Pacers moves", and that would be the definition of such a move. The fact that Buddy Hield spent most his time this season at SF says everything you need to know about our defense.
Keep babbling about this loud mouth scrub.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they got a bad draw in Round 1… Doesn’t mean he’s not a winning ballplayer. And don’t give me the BS that he motivated LeBron to play better. Even at his age, 22 points last night was below average for LeBron.

The only thing below average for Lebron in game 4 was his 3 pt shooting. He was 1-7 from 3 and 8-11 from 2. Was Brooks only guarding him outside the arc? I guess you could look at it that way, since he couldn't stay in front of him...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still averaging 25 on nearly 50% shooting. Give up 20 rebounds makes up for the "lack of scoring" I guess you could say. So Brooks is limiting his scoring average by 3 ppg. Basically same shooting %'s except for his poor 3 pt %. Tell Brooks to box out.

This is supposedly a great defender in the league LOL