• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing - they're putting Overbay in the outfield?

It's a brilliant plan really, minus the whole part where a fly ball might get hit towards someone who hasn't played the outfield since little league

and minus the whole part where is Overbay's bat really that good that you absolutely have to get it into the lineup at all costs?

But a righty is on the mound. Lyle Overbay is a lefty

Girardi's binder says roll with Overbay in right

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A genuine chrome translation of a recent post:

Hey what is One up to? What do you think of One's banning? I wonder of one is gay? One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One Jesus fucking Christ ...

i know, I finally clicked 'yes' translate for me to get them to stop asking. they keep asking though. I'm bout to punch google in the face!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

Right field in Yankees stadium means he stands 120 feet away from the hitter, instead of 90.

Yes, but it also means he needs to have the ability to laterally move more than 3 feet in either direction

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock didnt google shit......did you not read the thread? start wednesday night....read the whole thing or dont comment because you dont know what the fuck you are even talking about

Jesus!
Your UNO withdrawl is making you very angry!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny, the sum total of my Uno discussion here today was in response to those asking specific questions of me (Sake and someone else... maybe Zig).

But I defend your right as a poster to think otherwise.

No it wasn't...

Your first post today was "I'm on strike"

Friday it was "Is Uno back yet?" every hour on the hour.

You can do what you want vis-a-vi anything, but I can also comment on how fucking irritating it is.

Uno blows. He blew while he was posting and frankly, he blows more now that he's not posting.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cry about everyone else commenting on it...

No I don't, I'm perfectly fine with Uno discussion

I just find it comical that a big chunk of that discussion comes from people that were acting as if they won the lottery at the thought of not discussing Uno

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it was hypocritical, I said it's fucking irritating...

And it's not that he's suddenly talking to him, it's that he mentions his "cause" constantly.

Like the option that none of the people who supposedly couldn't stand Uno chose to excercise, if Gen's posts irritate you that much, you can choose to use the ignore button on him

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've gotta give Rock a little break here. I may have my timing off, but my guess is his relationship with Uno is the longest adult relationship he's had (it lasted a lot longer than his marriage).

Give him time to grieve in his own way. Pretty soon he'll be going to singles message boards, buying yankee posters e-drinks, and before you know it, he'll have another Yankee fan to obsess about and be livid over.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've gotta give Rock a little break here. I may have my timing off, but my guess is his relationship with Uno is the longest adult relationship he's had (it lasted a lot longer than his marriage).

Give him time to grieve in his own way. Pretty soon he'll be going to singles message boards, buying yankee posters e-drinks, and before you know it, he'll have another Yankee fan to obsess about and be livid over.

VP is the leader in the clubhouse

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's trying really hard to obsess over me, but it just isn't the same. You could tell he's forcing the issue.

The world won't be right until Uno is back and Rock is ahem..... "ignoring" him

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God Jason Kidd retired

Saved the Knicks 2 years of having to pay his washed up self

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but it also means he needs to have the ability to laterally move more than 3 feet in either direction

So stick him 3 feet from the foul line, and have Brett Gardner cover the rest of the field. What's the problem?

On a more serious note, I recall Ron Roenicke had the brilliant idea of sticking Mark Kotsay in CF for a post-season game in 2011.

That was not pretty to watch.....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]fLTmd4Ni974&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Norm Charlton...awesome

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rijo = Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giradi is da man put overbay in OF he is 5/9 vs masterson but keep Teix at 1st at 1/13

only cano does good vs masterson long night for the yinkees:suds:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you faggots out there watching the Reds win and the Yankees lose?