• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete just misses heat

No way!!
I couldn't stand to hear him brag about the Jays being NO closer to first place today then they were 6 weeks ago!

I would be forced to eat my humble pie.

NOT!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all miss Heat Stroke

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Jays go on a massive win streak while he is unable to post ... :)

"Mom, I gotta leave the hospital to post, I will be back soon... you don't need me here, I am not a doctor!!"

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Google I now know Uno means "1"

crazy....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he couldn't.

People who believed Rock would stop talking about Uno on Friday = 0

"This is my last mention of Uno"

- said 7 hours, and 58 Uno mentions ago

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crazy....

Thanks to Buccs I know Uno prances around like a fairy...

Crazier

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

crazy....

A genuine chrome translation of a recent post:

Hey what is One up to? What do you think of One's banning? I wonder of one is gay? One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One One Jesus fucking Christ ...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Buccs I know Uno prances around like a fairy...

Crazier

Thanks to RotoWorld, I now know that someone on the Yankees thought it would be a good idea to put a 36 year old who has never played a single position other than 1B in his 13 year career.... in the outfield

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This is my last mention of Uno"

- said 7 hours, and 58 Uno mentions ago

Honestly though, today's You-Know fest is on Gen.

I don't know what that guy's problem is, but "fighting for poster's rights" is pretty fucking irritating.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to RotoWorld, I now know that someone on the Yankees thought it would be a good idea to put a 36 year old who has never played a single position other than 1B in his 13 year career.... in the outfield

Huh? Who?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know what that guy's problem is, but "fighting for poster's rights" is pretty fucking irritating.

you're against the e-ACLU?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death for your right to post on a message board full of internet dweebs."

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it isn't. It is, and always will be on those who claim to never want to talk about him but talk about him anyways

Gen's not hypocritical to talk about Uno, if he's not one of the people who were going on about how amazing it will be to never have to talk about Uno

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
UNO- "you are all obsessed with me, I own your brain"

Rock, et al -"loser, we are not! Die, we hate you! Go away forever"

UNO - "O B -SESSED!"

Rock, et al -via text "What you doing tonight, I am googling UNO and his various names!! Can't wait to show the "world" what I found tomorrow! EPIC"

UNO - "Admit you are OBSESSED or leave forever"

....several days later, after UNO was kicked to the e-curb

Rock, et al - "Haha, we showed UNO", "what do you think UNO is doing", "I bet UNO is reading this", "let me tell you how I GOT UNO banned", "you missed an epic day, UNO sent non private PM's to Hammer", "God, can't imagine being a loser like UNO"

Rinse, repeat!

:)

rock didnt google shit......did you not read the thread? start wednesday night....read the whole thing or dont comment because you dont know what the fuck you are even talking about

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guessing - they're putting Overbay in the outfield?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're against the e-ACLU?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death for your right to post on a message board full of internet dweebs."

Thank God we have people in this country willing to fight that fight.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock didnt google shit......did you not read the thread? start wednesday night....read the whole thing or dont comment because you dont know what the fuck you are even talking about

He might not have been the first one to find those pics this time, but rest assured he's stalked Uno outside of these boards in the past, and would anyone be the least bit surprised if the phrase "unoelgordo" found its way into the google search bar on Rocks computer within the past week?

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh.

Right field in Yankees stadium means he stands 120 feet away from the hitter, instead of 90.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnny, the sum total of my Uno discussion here today was in response to those asking specific questions of me (Sake and someone else... maybe Zig).

But I defend your right as a poster to think otherwise.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
He might not have been the first one to find those pics this time, but rest assured he's stalked Uno outside of these boards in the past, and would anyone be the least bit surprised if the phrase "unoelgordo" found its way into the google search bar on Rocks computer within the past week?

who cares....you cry about everyone else commenting on it...but you jump right in too...i dont care if rock drives by his house every night....not my problem...uno brought it on himself

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. It is, and always will be on those who claim to never want to talk about him but talk about him anyways

Gen's not hypocritical to talk about Uno, if he's not one of the people who were going on about how amazing it will be to never have to talk about Uno

I didn't say it was hypocritical, I said it's fucking irritating...

And it's not that he's suddenly talking to him, it's that he mentions his "cause" constantly.