• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that article of the chick who drove off the cliff... Suicide is a possibility there too.. If you found it that it was, would be LMAOing there as well? Or just for strangers that don't come from here?

according to her family, it was most likely a tired driver

she barely slept at her parents and drove the long haul back at night

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-30 years old:
Pedrioa
Buccholtz
Lester
Bailey
Salty
Ellsbury

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who had a meltdown when Uno didn't react to the Boston bombings... has a response of "LMAO" to a report of a suicide...

Way to be, Rock... Way to be...

You're not from around here. You don't know what its like to be from the boating community.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that article of the chick who drove off the cliff... Suicide is a possibility there too.. If you found it that it was, would be LMAOing there as well? Or just for strangers that don't come from here?

This is good stuff. Almost like Uno is here but for the Bruins logos.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-30 years old:
Pedrioa
Buccholtz
Lester
Bailey
Salty
Ellsbury

yacht employee

could have been pedroia tho, hes so gritty

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from another link on the page about the suicide

The little-known relationship between iodine and cancer . . .

I was reading about this last week. They used to use iodine in bread but started using something a little cheaper about 30 years ago. Iodine helps kill cancer...what they use now actually blocks out iodine which our bodies need.

cancer cases have sky rocketed since...

ban bread!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was reading about this last week. They used to use iodine in bread but started using something a little cheaper about 30 years ago. Iodine helps kill cancer...what they use now actually blocks out iodine which our bodies need.

ban bread!

So, Cathryn Zeta Jones should use Iodine spray on her pussy

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY and Boston only care about themselves:

WASHINGTON -- When tragedy strikes, many Americans pride themselves on helping those in need through donations, volunteering and charitable contributions.

So where do the most generous people live? In Maryland and Virginia, reports The Motley Fool via Daily Finance.

The report looked at information gathered by the Tax Foundation on the percentage of 2011 tax returns in each state that claimed deductions for charitable giving. The article also notes states' contribution levels from 2008 tax records gathered by The Chronicle of Philanthropy.

Maryland topped the list of the most charitable states in the U.S. and Virginia came in sixth when looking at the percentage of tax returns with charitable deductions.

A bit more than 40 percent of Maryland residents deducted for charitable donations. Contributions came to $3.9 billion statewide, according to The Motley Fool.

The Chronicle of Philanthropy lists the contribution amount as $3.8 billion.
In the commonwealth, 32.5 percent of tax returns included charitable deductions. The state contributed $4.2 billion to charity.
Other generous states included New Jersey, Connecticut, Utah and Minnesota.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ban bread!

thats interesting

falling-asleep.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY and Boston only care about themselves:

WASHINGTON -- When tragedy strikes, many Americans pride themselves on helping those in need through donations, volunteering and charitable contributions.

So where do the most generous people live? In Maryland and Virginia, reports The Motley Fool via Daily Finance.

The report looked at information gathered by the Tax Foundation on the percentage of 2011 tax returns in each state that claimed deductions for charitable giving. The article also notes states' contribution levels from 2008 tax records gathered by The Chronicle of Philanthropy.

Maryland topped the list of the most charitable states in the U.S. and Virginia came in sixth when looking at the percentage of tax returns with charitable deductions.

A bit more than 40 percent of Maryland residents deducted for charitable donations. Contributions came to $3.9 billion statewide, according to The Motley Fool.

The Chronicle of Philanthropy lists the contribution amount as $3.8 billion.
In the commonwealth, 32.5 percent of tax returns included charitable deductions. The state contributed $4.2 billion to charity.
Other generous states included New Jersey, Connecticut, Utah and Minnesota.

most people are charity cases where youre from

:laugh3:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock 5 seconds after Uno was banned

really-fat-guy-dancing-funny-o.gif

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd jump off a cliff for real if I looked like that dude, Sake.

Where do you find that shit?