• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gin is awful...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Gin n Juice is a top 5 drink of mine.

Gin and grapefruit, with a float of OJ..

Can drink them bitches all night.
what cant you drink all night though?

seriously if you found a bottle of boones farm or thunderbird in your fridge you would drink that shit...you know it...i know it...and everyone else here knows it.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Gin is awful...
when i was about 16 we found a bottle in my parent liqour cabinet and hijacked it....getting that shit down was a challenge....it made me not want to drink booze again for 2 or 3 years

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogs,

Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez in September...

Who you got?

Another over-hyped, hand-picked easy fight for Mayweather.

This fight was made because it can be sold. Not because it will be competitive..

Mayweather takes a safe, easy UD, 117-111

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seriously if you found a bottle of boones farm or thunderbird in your fridge you would drink that shit...you know it...i know it...and everyone else here knows it.

Better an alcoholic than a sherm-head..

I was watching "The Drugs Made Me Do it" last night on Bio...Dude got fucked up and ate a few pieces of his girlfriend after he stabbed her...Walked down the street buck naked, cops thought that he was a woman wearing a tight red dress when they looked at him from a distance due to all of the blood...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i was about 16 we found a bottle in my parent liqour cabinet and hijacked it....getting that shit down was a challenge....it made me not want to drink booze again for 2 or 3 years

Was it due to the alcohol or the reeming your asshole got from being passed out?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread really does suck...

Rock, tell us all the awesome stuff you did this weekend in-between 8-balls?

Lotta sex, lotta great weed, lotta hanging with awesome people who've all done something awesome with someone famous at some point, right?

a girl i knew drove off a cliff in charlotte. she was missing for days before they realized she went 800-1,000 feet off a cliff on rt 16. wish i could go to the service...

she grew up in sudbury

Missing Charlotte woman's body found near wrecked car off N.C. 16 - journalpatriot: News

my old college buddy chunk stopped over yesterday. saturday, i got my girl angry by spending 12 hrs in webster grilling and drinking sams

cue a rock doesnt drink a lot something something

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a fan of martini's...

And I don't drink anything neat... The only thing I'll take straight on the rocks is Scotch..

I'm a beer guy, honestly...

But I'll punish Bacardi and Diet... or Gin and Juice... Flavored vodka and tonic is pretty boss too.

I like margaritas, but only if I make them. You go out and they always use too much mix... I make the best margarita, probably ever..

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
black rock or re-run?

soultrain.gif

I'm starting to think more and more that white people are better dancers. Its also proven the latino and caucasian races have bigger dicks size wise and the coloreds.

Latinos are the best dancers on the planet.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's Pinesol, plain and simple. Awesome for cleaning the garbage can under the kitchen cabinet.

Vodka Martinis extra dirty are nice... especially when I was 21 and pretending I had money to buy anything other than Miller Lite (which is still my favorite American standard beer, by the way).

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better an alcoholic than a sherm-head..

I was watching "The Drugs Made Me Do it" last night on Bio...Dude got fucked up and ate a few pieces of his girlfriend after he stabbed her...Walked down the street buck naked, cops thought that he was a woman wearing a tight red dress when they looked at him from a distance due to all of the blood...

for those not in the know..."sherm" is PCP

i saw a black TV show once

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to congratulate buccs for his team's GM having the wisdom to acquire Kelly Johnson and the Toronto roids Kelly brought with him. James Loney, A;lex Cobb, Matt Moore and Matt Joyce are clearly benefitting from Johnson's 'supplements'. And Longoria has not been on the DL yet this year. Coincidence? I think not.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think more and more that white people are better dancers. Its also proven the latino and caucasian races have bigger dicks size wise and the coloreds.

:bullshit:

Asians own the dance floor...

I have no reason to debate the dick size of other men though...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

drunk-mexican-dance-o.gif

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 2 white guys dance like Carlton. And they're probably drunk as fuck on moonshine.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

mexican-hat-dance.gif

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

Asians own the dance floor...

I have no reason to debate the dick size of other men though...

Does Dance Dance Revolution count as "the dance floor"?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awful weekend for me. lost my internet Friday just got it back this morning. Had to restore my PC back to 'factory setting' and that didn't help. Charter was supposed to come out today but everything was good this morning. Now I have to re-add all my programs and pron and stuff

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

wtf?

dance.gif