• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every day I see like 2 or 3 missing dog posts on FB. In my day dogs never got lost.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone was wondering where Heatwave was today; I ran into him on the subway, but he wasn't in the mood for polite discussion.

images

bet it cost him a quarter more than you to ride it too

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trendy, bandwagon pick. All things equal, Indy should win. But, all things are not equal and Indy won't win. The refs will see to it.

A San Antonio vs Indianapolis Finals would be a TV ratings disaster. Refs will do everything within their power to ensure a Miami victory.

Unfortunately, most of the NBA's fanbase doesn't like fundamental, hard nosed, defensive minded basketball.

They would sooner watch Globetrotters-Generals than Pacers-Spurs

Would be a superb matchup, but Stern will have none of it

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my Florida friends just posted pics of his tix to game 7... Good for him..

Sucks for him that he's gonna watch his team lose, live, though...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get some dirt on the boss and demand a raise??

I work for the state..... Can't really do much about it except suck it up and take it

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored

entertain me

JD, say something homophobic or racist

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, most of the NBA's fanbase doesn't like fundamental, hard nosed, defensive minded basketball.

They would sooner watch Globetrotters-Generals than Pacers-Spurs

Would be a superb matchup, but Stern will have none of it

Haven't watched a game all year, but I'd probably watch a Spurs-Indy finals. But, as you said, Stern won't allow it. He's trying to target the 'middle-class white kids trying to act and dress like projects black kids' demographic group. They have the most available cash flow in the US and are more than eager to waste it on Nike shoes, Dwayne Wade jerseys and Miami Heat hats.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally

Jason Kidd retiring after 19 seasons

Updated: June 3, 2013, 12:40 PM ET
By Ohm Youngmisuk | ESPNNewYork.com

Jason Kidd is retiring after 19 seasons as one of the best passing and rebounding point guards in NBA history.
The thought of retirement first began to creep into the New York Knicks point guard's mind around the All-Star break. But he didn't think seriously about it until recently. Over the weekend at a wedding in Georgia he made the decision.
"I think it is the right time," Kidd told ESPNNewYork.com. "When you think about 19 years, it has been a heckuva ride. Physically, I want to be able to participate in activities with my kids so it has taken a toll. It is time to move on and think about maybe coaching or doing some broadcasting."
"Jeff [Schwartz] and I and my family had been talking this past weekend," Kidd added of his agent. "We talked a lot and we felt it was the right time to move on and so we notified the Knicks. They were kind of taken aback. We told them [earlier] that I wanted to come back and play. But this weekend was when we got a chance to relax [and really think about it]. It is the right thing to do."
Kidd, 40, leaves the game as sure-fire Hall of Fame point guard. The 10-time All-Star led the NBA in assists five times and finished second all-time in assists and steals behind John Stockton.
Kidd, who had two years remaining on his contract at just over $3 million per year, leaves with a legacy that includes an NBA championship with the Dallas Mavericks and two Olympic gold medals with Team USA.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored

entertain me

JD, say something homophobic or racist

Metro Boston is largely comprised of cock sucking faggots and people who would just as soon own black people rather than share a city bus with them.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metro Boston is largely comprised of cock sucking faggots and people who would just as soon own black people rather than share a city bus with them.

:clap:

now do NYC

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
hey guys...this thread is pathetic....i mean really terrible...where the fuck is everyone

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys...this thread is pathetic....i mean really terrible...where the fuck is everyone

Very little NY representation here today. Is there a Joo holiday we forgot?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we need material

too many people missing