• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bostons Awesome Weekend: Sox pin down Yankees, have their way...Bruins punch Penguins

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so whats youre saying is...you lied and i didnt "discuss him directly"...which i see you went back and conveniently edited (nice feature of this site, you can see covered tracks)

I edited nothing.

All that coke you sniffed this weekend is making you paranoid.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back from my strike... carring that wooden sign and walking around in circles sucked too much to continue.

Anything cool happen this morning?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont look now, but BJ Upton is starting to "normalize". I understand trying to get to the Mendoza line, one day major leaguers will be trying to avoid the Updoza Line 12 years from now.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Back from my strike... carring that wooden sign and walking around in circles sucked too much to continue.

not really....its a little gayer than normal......anyone ever see beef....he posted once like a week ago....that fucker ever coming back?

and where the fuck has floff been

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How was the pron board?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Dont look now, but BJ Upton is starting to "normalize". I understand trying to get to the Mendoza line, one day major leaguers will be trying to avoid the Updoza Line 12 years from now.

i told you he fucking sucks.....you shoulda listened...that motherfucker loves to strike out...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best part of the day so far has been Rock telling us that "this was the last he'll speak of Uno"

and he's spoken of nothing but Uno since...

Good times..

Who you betting tonight?

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Uno still owns you guys.

He has been owning them since he was banned on Thursday. However, in their defense, Uno has been emailing VP,Gen and Zig non-stop about how much Rock obsesses over him while he is obsessing over Rock.

Its a vicious cycle that will never die.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told you he fucking sucks.....you shoulda listened...that motherfucker loves to strike out...

Ahh whatever, I'd rather them win in spite of him. I've been watching him enough to the point where I can tell he's trying way too hard. He seems like he gives a fuck now. As long as he can put 25 over the fence and hit VPs weight, I'm cool with that. He's got great range out there in CF too, so I'm not too worried about him when theyre running away with the division right now. And Washington is falling apart if you havent noticed.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really has to suck to be a Cardinal fan...Knowing that they can't possibly play any better than they have the first 2 months of the season, and they still can't open up any substantial lead.

The Reds have played 12 games so far against St. Louis and Pittsburgh...

12 of them have been at St. Louis and Pittsburgh.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody see Roidier Molina go into a fit of roid rage yesterday?

That guy sweats, pisses, and shits HGH.

That was comical

Meanwhile, Posey is quietly reverting back to his normal "far better than Molina" numbers

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Ahh whatever, I'd rather them win in spite of him. I've been watching him enough to the point where I can tell he's trying way too hard. He seems like he gives a fuck now. As long as he can put 25 over the fence and hit VPs weight, I'm cool with that. He's got great range out there in CF too, so I'm not too worried about him when theyre running away with the division right now. And Washington is falling apart if you havent noticed.

he is streaky so he cant put stretches together...but he is infuriating mostly....guy on third one out...he never delivers....always a fucking k

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was comical

Meanwhile, Posey is quietly reverting back to his normal "far better than Molina" numbers

It was comical.

He'd have killed that umpire if he could have.

What a dangerous roid freak.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Gattis is pretty much bailing his ass out anyway. And Freeman is really forming into a singels hitter who drives in a lot of runs.