• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boston Bruins(1) vs. Detroit Red Wings(WC 2) | ECQF

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've missed you too .............. Seems like I spend more time on Facebook than on the Sports boards any more.

My brother comes over for most of the Wings games, so I pretty much stay off the computer when he's here ...........

That's fine and dandy, but check in from time to time and let me know your ok. I worry.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milan Lucic has to be suspended for that, that's as blatant as it gets

BLOODWINGZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just messing with you. Blood was a rock of the Red Wing Swamp board but thanks.

As much as that board was crap ....... I kinda miss the old ESPN format. It was easy to post to & easy to jump from board to board.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pavel.gif

Even the bruins defensemen fell down in amazement :lol:

Only Datsyuk makes that play. The 2 Bruins offensemen think they have it until he reaches back and takes it early in the play.

BLOODWINGZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's fine and dandy, but check in from time to time and let me know your ok. I worry.

I will ....... it's been a lot longer since I've been on Red Wings Central ...... there's a whole new bunch
over there ......

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that a Philly fan would say that.

Oh come on, don't even defend what Milan Lucic did - that's absolutely blatant what he did

If Scott Hartnell, who was fined 5k for what he did(he didn't spear the guy in the mid-section), then Milan Lucic has to be suspended

It has nothing to do with who's a fan of what team, any fan of any team would tell you Milan Lucic deserves a suspension, so don't pull the fan card out on me or anyone else

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Lucic will be suspended, but there should at least be a 10K fine.

/Because it's the playoffs.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. Legwand did the same thing earlier in the season and he got fined. If anything, he'll get a fine.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Lucic will be suspended, but there should at least be a 10K fine.

/Because it's the playoffs.

I agree. I made a comment about a possible suspension and quickly edited it to never mind. I hope there is a fine on that. If a suspension, 1 game and that is it but this kinda crap needs to go.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on, don't even defend what Milan Lucic did - that's absolutely blatant what he did

If Scott Hartnell, who was fined 5k for what he did(he didn't spear the guy in the mid-section), then Milan Lucic has to be suspended

It has nothing to do with who's a fan of what team, any fan of any team would tell you Milan Lucic deserves a suspension, so don't pull the fan card out on me or anyone else

See post 117. Thanks

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have to realize, the only way this doesn't escalate going forward is if they suspend him for a game - if they don't suspend him, there's the risk of this escalating later in the series - although Detroit doesn't get into that stuff, you can't assume that they won't, if they see a time in the series where it's right, it can turn into something bigger

There's no excuse for what Milan Lucic did, and you could tell that he was even looking around making sure the refs didn't see it before he did it - suspend him a game and he'll learn quickly

Fines do nothing for these players, especially guys like him who make a lot of money - he'll think the fine was well worth what he did, but it won't be worth it if he's suspended, especially considering that they already have Chris Kelly and Daniel Paille out

BLOODWINGZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I doubt it. Legwand did the same thing earlier in the season and he got fined. If anything, he'll get a fine.

I agree ........ it's the playoffs ........ unless it's a blatant shot to the head, fines only are in order.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have to realize, the only way this doesn't escalate going forward is if they suspend him for a game - if they don't suspend him, there's the risk of this escalating later in the series - although Detroit doesn't get into that stuff, you can't assume that they won't, if they see a time in the series where it's right, it can turn into something bigger

There's no excuse for what Milan Lucic did, and you could tell that he was even looking around making sure the refs didn't see it before he did it - suspend him a game and he'll learn quickly

Fines do nothing for these players, especially guys like him who make a lot of money - he'll think the fine was well worth what he did, but it won't be worth it if he's suspended, especially considering that they already have Chris Kelly and Daniel Paille out

Are you fucking kidding me? This from a Philly fan.....amazing.

Milan Lucic will not see any suspension much for that as much as you want it to happen.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's going to escalate Cobie, although maybe Lucic will get Kronwalled and then things might get interesting.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucic won't be suspended...that's why I wished his pet hamster to drown in a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.