• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to jinx your team or anything, John, but damn........

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if crawford and Agonz outproduce victorino and napoli

and dumpster outproduces beckett

You think red sox fans are going to admit they were wrong? I doubt it

IF that happens, it still doesn't matter because the Red Sox are winning and have a ton of cash to sign the pieces they need.

P.S. wrong about what, exactly?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take things never uttered by down until after beckett became a dodger for $200

Wrong again...I start bashing Beckett day one of spring training last year...and never relented...

and you and your "gardner >>>>>>>>> Cargo" dumbass self can get off the anti-homer soap box anytime you're done making an ass of yourself.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF that happens, it still doesn't matter because the Red Sox are winning and have a ton of cash to sign the pieces they need.

P.S. wrong about what, exactly?

lol..."it doesn't matter"

"We hump it for the 2 weeks the comparison is in our favor...when it's not it 'doesn't matter'"

Red sox fans...even when things are going their way, they find ways to embarrass themselves

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again...I start bashing Beckett day one of spring training last year...and never relented...

and you and your "gardner >>>>>>>>> Cargo" dumbass self can get off the anti-homer soap box anytime you're done making an ass of yourself.

lol

You started whining about beckett looking for the "rat" in spring training last year...Never once did you say anything about his ERA+ or any performance...

keep backtracking though...this is hilarious

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they spent the majority of that savings on worse players

I guess you don't understand baseball at all

Majority?

They commited $39 to Victorino...$25m to Dempster...and $5 to Napoli....

On what fucking planet is $69m a "majority" of $261m?

Is this where you lie and claim the Sox could've brought everyone (sans napoli 3) they did this offseason, plus keep the Punto 3 for the same money?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here enjoy a nice bologna sandwich with potato chips?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fabricated arguments...chappee is furious he can't argue anything I've said so he has to manufacture things I never even implied...how sad

Amazing how you never said anything you were wrong about after the fact. So...what did you say would happen to the Red Sox after they lost all that talent (and payroll)? Let's get it on the record so you aren't misquoted.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority?

They commited $39 to Victorino...$25m to Dempster...and $5 to Napoli....

On what fucking planet is $69m a "majority" of $261m?

Is this where you lie and claim the Sox could've brought everyone (sans napoli 3) they did this offseason, plus keep the Punto 3 for the same money?

lol according to you, its "close enough"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how you never said anything you were wrong about after the fact. So...what did you say would happen to the Red Sox after they lost all that talent (and payroll)? Let's get it on the record so you aren't misquoted.

I said they'd be worse off than had they kept those players...so, if those players outproduce the players they bought in their place, I was right...

and I love the complaint that "I was wrong about" something I never said...yes, that's how it works...if you don't make a claim, you're not wrong about that claim...I could be chappee, make a claim, and then when I'm wrong stop posting for 2 months...but then I'd be pathetic

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You started whining about beckett looking for the "rat" in spring training last year...Never once did you say anything about his ERA+ or any performance...

keep backtracking though...this is hilarious

It's really fucking creepy to claim you remember EVERY post someone made from a year ago...

I started bashing beckett at the start of ST last year...never relented....haven't stopped.

he's a piece of shit..which is exactly what you'd be saying about him if he pulled his crap in pin stripes...

This is the proverbial example of "he left the red sox, therefore he no longer sucks"

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here enjoy a nice bologna sandwich with potato chips?

I'm more of a chicken sandwich kind of guy

Do you put the chips on the sandwich itself?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said they'd be worse off than had they kept those players...so, if those players outproduce the players they bought in their place, I was right...

Nope...

because first and foremost? VICTORINO DIDN'T REPLACE CRAWFORD....he replaced Cody Ross...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really fucking creepy to claim you remember EVERY post someone made from a year ago...

I started bashing beckett at the start of ST last year...never relented....haven't stopped.

he's a piece of shit..which is exactly what you'd be saying about him if he pulled his crap in pin stripes...

This is the proverbial example of "he left the red sox, therefore he no longer sucks"

lol...anyone else remember down "relentlessly bashing" beckett since spring training last year? No one? ah ok...that's settled

not like you have a track record of lying when you're getting destroyed in an argument or anything

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..."it doesn't matter"

"We hump it for the 2 weeks the comparison is in our favor...when it's not it 'doesn't matter'"

Red sox fans...even when things are going their way, they find ways to embarrass themselves

Uno....you are the LAST person on the planet who thinks the Red Sox were the losers in that trade. I guess that means you are right.

Also....the only important comparison here is what the Red Sox get from Dumpster, Napoli & Victorino this year v. what they got from Beckett, AGonz and Crawford LAST year. That's what you should be comparing.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol according to you, its "close enough"

You could try responding now...we all see the obvious deflection.

Oh...Allen Webster also says "hello!!! I was a part of that trade too!!!!"

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more of a chicken sandwich kind of guy

Do you put the chips on the sandwich itself?

Only with Bologna, Driven.

I use white bread, and it needs to be fresh. Put the potoato chips on top of the bologna with a bit of mayo... squash that sucker down until the whole kit is paper thin.

Good stuff.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn - this is one hot hot hot news story:

uhyFTSc.jpg

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...

because first and foremost? VICTORINO DIDN'T REPLACE CRAWFORD....he replaced Cody Ross...

lol...down never said this before

I wonder why he's saying it now

can't be so he can compare daniel nava to crawford can he?

victorino's crawford's replacement...