• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston 3 World 0

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when everyone made fun of snoogins for saying josh reddick really wasn't as good as his stats showed last year?

I'm sure you all conveniently forgot.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Les Stroud is infinitely better.

Les Stroud teaches people how to survive... Bear Grylls shows you how to get yourself killed...

Love me some Les Stroud... Survivorman is one of the best shows ever..

See? Something we can actually agree on...

I also like Dual Survival...only because Cody literally has 12,000 ways to start a fire without matches/lighters...f

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it time yet?

Napoli >>> Agon

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Are you really that angry?

thats was i dont get about you...i could give 2 fucks about you.....this is a place to kills some time and have a laugh or 2....for you its like real life...its all you have or something...go outside once in a while

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a bad month of April is a full indicator to the guys entire season. We'll leave baseball talk to the experts. Thanks

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
See? Something we can actually agree on...

I also like Dual Survival...only because Cody literally has 12,000 ways to start a fire without matches/lighters...f
and that fucker refuses to wear shoes....but yeah bear grylls is nothing more than a survival soap opera...dual survival isnt bad...but survivorman is the best....he is in that shit alone.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming Josh Hamilton is going to hit under the Mendoza line all season too. Right?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when everyone made fun of snoogins for saying josh reddick really wasn't as good as his stats showed last year?

I'm sure you all conveniently forgot.

Not me...I was saying the same thing (1st half)

...he can be a very good 3rd/4th OF'er...EXCELLENT defensively...might have the best OF arm in MLB right now..if not the best...he's on a very short list...

Good player...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that fucker refuses to wear shoes....but yeah bear grylls is nothing more than a survival soap opera...dual survival isnt bad...but survivorman is the best....he is in that shit alone.

Do they have to catch and gobble insects and such, cause that really can't be any fun if so.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No accounting for the potency of the PED's Cervelli got from Biogenisis

BWAHAHAH

But Napoli and Big Mayor Papi are just the products of hard work and clean livin!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how real can it be when they have a team of guys filming them...you can tell because there are four to five angles of everything they do.

they ain't the gopro cameras either, these are crews....

which is the one guy with a camera and nothing else?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL it wasnt even Snoogins talking about Josh Reddick. It was that guy Rocketman, "If you look outside the numbers" regarding Reddick. Just another sore loser Red Sox fan. Thats all it was. Reddick is a solid ball player all around.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats was i dont get about you...i could give 2 fucks about you.....this is a place to kills some time and have a laugh or 2....for you its like real life...its all you have or something...go outside once in a while

You are trying really hard to convince people this is my WHOLE life. Why? Did I anger you that much by pointing out how you got checked by some internet message boards admin?

Just calm down. It is only a message boards. Who cares if you cannot get your way and use troll ids.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what kind of snake was it?

look a bit like a tyrannasaurus rex got him....

bear grylls isnt shit though...les stroud is miles better...no camera crew...just him lugging his gear through the middle of nowhere

I am guessing they had to extract the flesh due to poison but that is straight guess since I am in insurance not a doctor.

I'm assuming Josh Hamilton is going to hit under the Mendoza line all season too. Right?

No but I also don't think he regains form. Someone just offered me him for Cespedes straight up in a keeper league...I just laughed at them.

:laugh3:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-

who are you referring to?

or is it "to whom"

never did know the rule on that

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a bad month of April is a full indicator to the guys entire season. We'll leave baseball talk to the experts. Thanks

Reddick? he's always been streaky, and had plus power...he'll get hot again, have everyone convinced he's "back", and then a month later will promptly disappear for the next 20 games...

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its way to slow for me...call me gen y or whatever but give me some action not him sitting there jerking it all day.

I agree Bear isn't 100% real but some of the shit he does is crazy.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWAHAHAH

But Napoli and Big Mayor Papi are just the products of hard work and clean livin!

Do you have the address for Biogenesis? I want them to send Pedroia a care package.