• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

boone is gonna have someones ass tomorrow

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EvilVodka

Warlock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BCS just pretty much destroyed themselves. They just decided that SOS, conference titles, and head to head results are MEANINGLESS, and that they'll put whoever they "feel" is the best teams in the game.......fuck any other schools or conferences, better resume or not.

You can't allow two teams from the same conference to play for the title, this should be a basic tenant.....it causes too much dissension among the other conferences. They REALLY fucked up with this one.

well said...at least with the system we have you can't...

If for some reason, we had a 16 team playoff, and Alabama worked their way through, I wouldn't have any problem...

Even possibly an 8-team playoff

But with such a small window, I don't know how this is a "National Championship"

But truthfully you could say that about every year...there was one year not too long ago when you had USC with a 1-loss record, Boise State undefeated, and Utah undefeated...might have been '08 or '09. But basically, you had the entire western portion of the U.S. not represented in the National Championship

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi kettle, this is the pot...you're black"

Considering the facts I've brought to this thread.....you either can't read, or can't comprehend. Or probably don't even know what it is you are saying yourself.

Either way, you can STFU too since you can't bring anything of substance. Why don't you let the grown folks discuss football, mmmkay?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DID EVERYONE FORGET THAT OSU LOST TO A FUCKING UNRANKED TEAM!!!

who gives a shit who you beat...had they lost to a RANKED team, then they have an arguement!

WTF??? Did you seriously just say " who gives a shit who you beat?"????? LOL. I take it that had Houston beat Southern Miss you would have been all for a Houston-LSU title game?