• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts host Sens @ 7pm 10/11/14

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stamkos whiffs & doesn't even get the shot off!!!!:doh::L:wtf2:
Bolts lose 3-2. Same ole shit, different cast of characters & season!

Tough loss, at least they got a point out of it. Still tho, they gotta get better, and I think they will.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they played better last season without Stamkos. And I still think ole giggly Cooper is a lot of the blame. This team needs a disciplined dictator type of hard nose coach not a giggling fool for a buddy! Maybe Stamkos to a different team since they stepped it up without him. He'll end up leaving anyway if the Bolts don't become a consistent contender for the Stanley Cup. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC! !!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they played better last season without Stamkos. And I still think ole giggly Cooper is a lot of the blame. This team needs a disciplined dictator type of hard nose coach not a giggling fool for a buddy! Maybe Stamkos to a different team since they stepped it up without him. He'll end up leaving anyway if the Bolts don't become a consistent contender for the Stanley Cup. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHETIC! !!!!

I wouldn't blame it on Stamkos, he's just off to a slow start (I'm sure he'll heat up). Cooper on the other hand has no excuses.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't blame it on Stamkos, he's just off to a slow start (I'm sure he'll heat up). Cooper on the other hand has no excuses.

I would rather have had Lindy as coach. I think he's more feared & has a ton more experience. Pooper's just an idiot & no wonder all these vets wanna come down here to play for him & the Bolts. Easy money!!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have had Lindy as coach. I think he's more feared & has a ton more experience. Pooper's just an idiot & no wonder all these vets wanna come down here to play for him & the Bolts. Easy money!!!!!

LOL @ Pooper

:pound:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal next followed by Jersey. Playing like this, the Bolts don't stand a chance! Going to be a loooooong season guys.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a disappointed by our play? Yes. I'm I concerned? Not one bit. This was game 2 of an 82 game season. Sure these games count but personally until your 10/15 games into the season and into the swings off things you can't really take anything out of it. Remember a couple years back when we were 6-1 under Boucher to start the season, everyone thought look out NHL, bolts were winning and winning big well we turned out to be crap and Boucher was gone before the season ended. There are a ton of expectations on this team and there should be but just based of 2 games in a 82 game season we are already writing them off, that's what's pathetic!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's two games ya I'm not happy with the way we are playing but we got 3 points out of 4 points possible! calm down you can't judge till 15 to 20 games in!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will be a cup contender! Stamkos is staying why do you think callahan stayed ? Buffalo would have gave him way more money!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main thing is that Stamkos needs to get going IMO. If he scores against the Panthers & Senators then it doesn't look so bad. Unfortunately he's been rather invisible the 1st 2 games, but if Stamkos is your biggest problem then you're in good shape. Will probably take some time for these guys to gel, will probably take 5 games or so.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main thing is that Stamkos needs to get going IMO. If he scores against the Panthers & Senators then it doesn't look so bad. Unfortunately he's been rather invisible the 1st 2 games, but if Stamkos is your biggest problem then you're in good shape. Will probably take some time for these guys to gel, will probably take 5 games or so.

Stamkos hasn't scored but he's looked threatening through the first 2 games. It took him 4 games to register his first goal last year and then he scored another 2 that night to get a hat trick.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stamkos hasn't scored but he's looked threatening through the first 2 games. It took him 4 games to register his first goal last year and then he scored another 2 that night to get a hat trick.

True, but with all these new guys trying to get a feel for each other, they need Stamkos to be Stamkos in order to be successful.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I'm not saying that Stamkos sucks or that the Lightning suck without him scoring goals. I just think the 1st 2 games look a lot better for the Lightning if Stamkos had scored.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobster! You seem like the only one that actually reads my posts & realizes what I'm actually saying. Kudos to you brother for that! Afterall, Stamkos is wearing the "C" & is one of the league's elite players! However when he was hurt, all the other player stepped up their act. When he came back, it seemed to me everyone of the others thought, "whew I'm glad he's back I needed the break" and the intensity lowered. Same thing happened when Vinny was injured (everyone stepped up) & when he came back ~fizzle by everyone else.
Look at Sid, he's definitely leading the troops right now! Kudos to Sid too!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobster! You seem like the only one that actually reads my posts & realizes what I'm actually saying. Kudos to you brother for that! Afterall, Stamkos is wearing the "C" & is one of the league's elite players! However when he was hurt, all the other player stepped up their act. When he came back, it seemed to me everyone of the others thought, "whew I'm glad he's back I needed the break" and the intensity lowered. Same thing happened when Vinny was injured (everyone stepped up) & when he came back ~fizzle by everyone else.
Look at Sid, he's definitely leading the troops right now! Kudos to Sid too!

I totally see where you're coming from. 3 out of 4 points is great but struggling at home against non-playoff teams isn't. Besides, this team wasn't put together to get by, they were put together to win like a top tier team, which they haven't so far. I don't blame you for being frustrated, just gotta take it in stride. Tomorrow night will be the test. Gotta play better than they did against the Panthers & Senators if they're going to beat the Canadiens.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's doing the funeral thread for tonight's game? I mean game thread. I don't think I should, I was hoping for a positive one. :pound: :whistle: