• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts @ Coyotes

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-3 final. I'm starting to really think that the Bolts faced a very sick Quacks team. It was reported that some of their players had flu-like symptoms including Hiller. :bawling:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-3 final. I'm starting to really think that the Bolts faced a very sick Quacks team. It was reported that some of their players had flu-like symptoms including Hiller. :bawling:

I think the Yotes are just a very good team right now.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Yotes are just a very good team right now.

Yes they are, but the Bolts looked absolutely flat (other than the end of the 2nd). I think a snail could have beat them to the puck! The mt net goal by the coyotes, Bolts players were standing around the faceoff watching him shoot the puck. The replay showed me this! :L

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are, but the Bolts looked absolutely flat (other than the end of the 2nd). I think a snail could have beat them to the puck! The mt net goal by the coyotes, Bolts players were standing around the faceoff watching him shoot the puck. The replay showed me this! :L
can't win them all we were over due for a loss! coyotes have a good hockey team and so do we.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts were probably flat from the win over the Ducks (letdown expected), plus the Yotes are beasting everyone right now. I wouldn't read too much into this loss.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Bolts didn't turn up in Phoenix, that was a poor game played by the bolts in all aspects. The bolts better turn up in LA or this road trip will be an absolute stinker.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO YOTESSSS

Congrats on the strong win, your team played very strong! I was really impressed on the way the Coyote's played the trap. Your teams D is what I would love to see here in Tampa! But go figure, we took another forward in the draft for our 1st pick. The Coyote's back check very well. I knew you all had a talented offense but your D really surprised the heck out of me! Good game & I wish the Yotes & their fans the very best!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the strong win, your team played very strong! I was really impressed on the way the Coyote's played the trap. Your teams D is what I would love to see here in Tampa! But go figure, we took another forward in the draft for our 1st pick. The Coyote's back check very well. I knew you all had a talented offense but your D really surprised the heck out of me! Good game & I wish the Yotes & their fans the very best!
look back at the 2009 nhl draft would you rather have picked Victor Hedman ? or Matt Duchene ? Hedman went 2nd and Duchene went 3rd. I think I would have rather picked Duchene! I'm not saying hedman is terrible but as a hockey player Duchene is better.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind 2009, think 2113 Seth Jones could be helping us right now. Drouin better be worth the wait. Sounds like he will be.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look back at the 2009 nhl draft would you rather have picked Victor Hedman ? or Matt Duchene ? Hedman went 2nd and Duchene went 3rd. I think I would have rather picked Duchene! I'm not saying hedman is terrible but as a hockey player Duchene is better.

Hedman by a country mile! Duchene is ultra skilled but i'm loving the emergence of Victor Hedman. If the Av's offered me Duchene for Hedman, i'd say no pretty quickly. Give it a couple of years and Hedman will be one of the best defenseman in the league. He's getting better in his own end and under Cooper his starting to jump in the play more and he skates so well for a big man, he's very hard to stop.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind 2009, think 2113 Seth Jones could be helping us right now. Drouin better be worth the wait. Sounds like he will be.

Don't worry Mr. Drouin will be a absolute stud.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg: I have to say that I agree with Bolt 150% on this topic. The heck with 2009 draft, this is 2013 and the Bolts have the most depth at Forwards already! However, being that Duchene is a Centerman and not a D-man, I would have to agree also Hedman was/is the best choice! This club has been lacking Defensively since the departure of Dan Boyle! It's about time we focus on a D like the Yotes and other teams have in play! Enough already Stevie Y. with the forwards, our D is a little better than last years but it's about time you sharpen your pencil and stay focused on making the D a ton better! :doh:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: I have to say that I agree with Bolt 150% on this topic. The heck with 2009 draft, this is 2013 and the Bolts have the most depth at Forwards already! However, being that Duchene is a Centerman and not a D-man, I would have to agree also Hedman was/is the best choice! This club has been lacking Defensively since the departure of Dan Boyle! It's about time we focus on a D like the Yotes and other teams have in play! Enough already Stevie Y. with the forwards, our D is a little better than last years but it's about time you sharpen your pencil and stay focused on making the D a ton better! :doh:

Drouin was picked so stamkos will resign here plan and simple. I say if it works to keep stamkos it was well worth it to pick drouin. Forget Seth jones guys we got sister last year so yzerman did address the defense.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drouin was picked so stamkos will resign here plan and simple. I say if it works to keep stamkos it was well worth it to pick drouin. Forget Seth jones guys we got sister last year so yzerman did address the defense.

I hope Drouin will be able to clear the front of the net for Bishop! Against the Kings it was ridiculous! No one even tried to clear the man camped there. I know Douglass Murray would have cleared it & believe Seth is great at clearing the doorstep.!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Drouin will be able to clear the front of the net for Bishop! Against the Kings it was ridiculous! No one even tried to clear the man camped there. I know Douglass Murray would have cleared it & believe Seth is great at clearing the doorstep.!
good we got Drouin but we need to draft defense defense defense in the first and second round in 2014!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good we got Drouin but we need to draft defense defense defense in the first and second round in 2014!

with all due respect, we should have drafted D in 2013. A man named Seth! Look, we needed Drouin so bad that he's in Juniors?????????????????????????????:bullshit: :omg: :wtf2:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all due respect, we should have drafted D in 2013. A man named Seth! Look, we needed Drouin so bad that he's in Juniors?????????????????????????????:bullshit: :omg: :wtf2:
slater koekkoek ?? 2012 first round draft pick