• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Predictions

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for both teams this Sunday. Patriots if they want to stay in the running for the 1st overall seed and the Broncos making sure to keep holding onto the top spot in the division. Should be a classic with 2 HOF quarterbacks. Glad to see the Panthers rough them up a bit before we play them.

Onto the bold predictions for this one.

Peyton I think has a very nice day completing 75% of his passes, throwing for 350, and 4 touchdowns in this one.

Wes Welker has 2 of those touchdowns (heard he passed his concussion test yesterday so should play this Sunday)

Defense lights up Tom Brady to the tune of 5 sacks and a forced fumble.

Bonus: Gronk does not get a touchdown in this one and is held under a hundred yards.

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Welker does not have the jitters like Manning seemed to have in his return to Indy! Rather Welker makes New England regret letting him go...

Go Broncos!
:suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Knowshon has at least 140 total yards and 2 TD's
2) Von has 2 1/2 of the teams 3 sacks on Pantywaist
3) Duke and Adams are on Gronk like glue all night and he only has 3 grabs for 41 yards.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning goes for 375 and 3 to 4 tds
welker catches at least 10 balls and 2 scores
denver wins 41 to 27

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Bey-Bey and Decker have more succsess out of the wrs. Belicheck ( ego plays a part here) is going to do everything possible to thwart Welker and minimize his opportunities especially in red zone. Welker will still make some big 3rd down plays I figure. Look for Moreno and Ball ( swing passes) and the Te to be more involved also ( not sure J.T. status yet). I think the game will come down to a final fg in closing mins or possibly even OT. Both teams know how important home field advantage will be in the chilly playoff month. My guess is Denver and Prater pull out a squeeker....... Denver 30-28..... Of course I wont be pissed if its a Bronco blowout either but I kinda doubt it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheck ( ego plays a part here)

Oh for Christ's sake.....enough with the psycho babble. EVERY team will try to minimize Wes.

I'll challenge the notion of Brady going down five times but beyond that, I'll be shocked if New England's depleted defense can slow down Peyton.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheck ( ego plays a part here)

Oh for Christ's sake.....enough with the psycho babble. EVERY team will try to minimize Wes.

I'll challenge the notion of Brady going down five times but beyond that, I'll be shocked if New England's depleted defense can slow down Peyton.

Teams change each week which of the receivers they will eliminate. Some teams don't choose welker as one of them and leave him singled up most of the game. Now about Brady being sacked five times. This is a bold prediction section not always a reality section. Even so Brady is averaging being sacked almost 3 times a game and with this being a game they might have to pass more than usual five sacks really isn't impossible

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how bold a prediction this will be, but I expect a very similar looking game as we saw last week, with the Broncos striving to balance the run in with the pass. The Pats' secondary is in shambles, so the Broncos may attack that early before settling into a run game to grind it out. Defense impresses again, but the Patriots add a late score to make it 31-24 Broncos. The on-side attempt fails and the Broncos kneel to end it.

The Manning-Brady postgame handshake is the most media-covered handshake of the month of November.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how bold a prediction this will be, but I expect a very similar looking game as we saw last week, with the Broncos striving to balance the run in with the pass. The Pats' secondary is in shambles, so the Broncos may attack that early before settling into a run game to grind it out. Defense impresses again, but the Patriots add a late score to make it 31-24 Broncos. The on-side attempt fails and the Broncos kneel to end it.

The Manning-Brady postgame handshake is the most media-covered handshake of the month of November.

I don't think we can try and grind it out unless wee have a huge lead.

Brady can strike quick and only a 3 score lead with less than 5 minutes to go would even get me to sit down on the couch let alone sit back and relax.

:clap:

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are not going to be able to stop the Broncos offense, I think that's a given. But does that mean 28 points or 45 for Denver? Pats D is banged up so can Belichick find a way to get some stops?

The problem Denver has is that I think their D is overrated and a team like the Patriots can certainly put up big numbers on them. They'll have to to stay in this game.

Supposed to be single digit wind chill for Sunday night, that should go Pats way as Brady is IMO the best bad weather QB ever. Manning has had some tough bad weather games but being in Denver now for 2 years should alleviate some of that disadvantage.

My pick is Broncos in a high scoring close game (which seems to always be predicted but seldom true in this rivalry). However, I would not be shocked if Pats put up a high number and win this game.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is that the friggin' media will make this all about Brady/Manning when in actuality, they're nearly interchangeable for this game. The Broncs are to be favored 'cause they're the stronger team.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for both teams this Sunday. Patriots if they want to stay in the running for the 1st overall seed and the Broncos making sure to keep holding onto the top spot in the division. Should be a classic with 2 HOF quarterbacks. Glad to see the Panthers rough them up a bit before we play them.

Onto the bold predictions for this one.

Peyton I think has a very nice day completing 75% of his passes, throwing for 350, and 4 touchdowns in this one.

Wes Welker has 2 of those touchdowns (heard he passed his concussion test yesterday so should play this Sunday)

Defense lights up Tom Brady to the tune of 5 sacks and a forced fumble.

Bonus: Gronk does not get a touchdown in this one and is held under a hundred yards.

Couldn't disagree more. Gronk will end up being the the difference and the Pats win by 6. Gronk coming back is huge for the Patriots and Brady. He finally has a familiar target and a great one at that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't disagree more. Gronk will end up being the the difference and the Pats win by 6. Gronk coming back is huge for the Patriots and Brady. He finally has a familiar target and a great one at that.

Do you understand that this is a "bold predictions" thread? Is gronk most likely going to have at least a decent day...yes. I am predicting something that goes against the norm which is why it is considered a bold prediction.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday: Sun and clouds, near record cold--a biting wind too. Highs only 25-30! Near 20 for the Pats game at night. Wind chills in the single digits!! NW wind gusts 30-40mph.

Not good for the passing game. It will probably be a low scoring game.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday: Sun and clouds, near record cold--a biting wind too. Highs only 25-30! Near 20 for the Pats game at night. Wind chills in the single digits!! NW wind gusts 30-40mph.

Not good for the passing game. It will probably be a low scoring game.

Are you saying the Broncos only score 27 or 28?:yahoo:

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Denver has is that I think their D is overrated

Hmmm, I think most "experts" believe Denver's D is their weakness and not very good.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem Denver has is that I think their D is overrated

Hmmm, I think most "experts" believe Denver's D is their weakness and not very good.

Most "Experts" also haven't been paying attention the past month either.......

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bold prediction is 28 unanswered points by the Pats!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well duh.