• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boise State Has been? Nope Not hardly

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Black Belt wannabe isn't a BSU hater, just clueless. I suspect that he hates everyone.:rollseyes:

Black Belt Dunce has personal issues with Boise. He's already alluded a some Boise vacation that went bad or some stupid shit like that....probably a Boise girl told him his dick too small or something...?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that even if Petersen were to leave for a job like USC or Texas in the next year or so, he has been there long enough to build a pretty good program. Boise should be able to weather any storm that may come their way. Especially if they don't get an invite to better conference. Playing bottom feeding teams for most of your schedule can make it easy for you to win 10 games a year.

Regardless, Boise has done some great things the past few years, and beat some very good teams. So with or without Petersen, I think they will still have a program that can win a few big OOC games, and their conference most years.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that even if Petersen were to leave for a job like USC or Texas in the next year or so, he has been there long enough to build a pretty good program. Boise should be able to weather any storm that may come their way. Especially if they don't get an invite to better conference. Playing bottom feeding teams for most of your schedule can make it easy for you to win 10 games a year.

Regardless, Boise has done some great things the past few years, and beat some very good teams. So with or without Petersen, I think they will still have a program that can win a few big OOC games, and their conference most years.

:agree:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Belt Dunce has personal issues with Boise. He's already alluded a some Boise vacation that went bad or some stupid shit like that....probably a Boise girl told him his dick too small or something...?

This was his post on a different thread. It's his reasoning for hating Boise State and hating the city itself. And it couldn't be any further from the truth:

And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't have hate for Boise. I just dislike almost everyone I've ever met in Boise. I've been there several times for work and have never met more racist hate mongrels than that city produced. I enjoyed the Snake River activities but the time spent in Boise was morally and socially disgusting.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Boise and people who say shit like that read some article about the aryans in Hayden at some pt and think it's true of the entire state.

Fact is the aryans got ran out of Idaho and went to San Diego over 10 years ago. My friend got to burn down their structures in Hayden with the fire dept. :suds:

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent quite a bit of time in Boise and people who say shit like that read some article about the aryans in Hayden at some pt and think it's true of the entire state.

Fact is the aryans got ran out of Idaho and went to San Diego over 10 years ago. My friend got to burn down their structures in Hayden with the fire dept. :suds:
I've been to Boise. There still are elements of racism. I got asked if "all you Chinese people walk so slow" in a store I was milling around looking for those crunchy onion things you put on casseroles. I walked even slower then. lol

Loved the fishing there. Most people I met were like at tailgates. Friendly.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Boise. There still are elements of racism. I got asked if "all you Chinese people walk so slow" in a store I was milling around looking for those crunchy onion things you put on casseroles. I walked even slower then. lol

Loved the fishing there. Most people I met were like at tailgates. Friendly.

Theres racism everywhere, and it's a two way street as well.

But for someone to say what they said in the post I was referencing, they are just completely full of shit.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want a thread that lasts forever?

Just start one about Boise State football.

Works every time! LOL

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh, I never talked to your Mom. Just poor white trash dudes that were the most racist dipshits I've ever had to twist like a pretzel.

I've already discussed that I don't hate Boise nor there crap suck football team. Just the racist dipshits that were the majority

Fighting wits with me is the same as sparring in the ring. Within minutes, you're finished. El fin

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you went to Boise for work and hung out with the poor white trash?

Riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smiles, how come you like the Cubs?

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres racism everywhere, and it's a two way street as well.

But for someone to say what they said in the post I was referencing, they are just completely full of shit.
I get that. I've just never been approached that way anywhere. Again, I really liked my visit to Boise and would love to do some more fly-fishing again. It was my first time.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already discussed that I don't hate Boise nor there crap suck football team. Just the racist dipshits that were the majority

I'm not from Boise but during my time there -- I found Boise natives to be some of the most humble, kind and sincere people I've ever encountered.

(You need to pack your shit and hit the bricks, pal -- because your shtick is worn thin, very thin)

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift that keeps on giving.

Hey, dude, long time no see! How the heck are you? Heck, your team and my team could have a game that might be very, very close this year! LOL

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smiles, how come you like the Cubs?

Wrigley Field, 1984. Sang take me out to the ballgame with Harry Carey and a dozen other drunks (including Harry). Got VIP treatment at his restaurant after the game. Fell in love with the North Side, every time I went back to a game over the years, for some crazy reason, the Cubs won. I ran a roofing business for years, and would take a break mid-afternoon in the heat of the day. Always caught the Cubs on WGN.

Besides, you have to love at least one perennial loser, who better? It's why I like all you guys too (just kidding).:suds:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise is the only place I know where you can fly fish (and actually catch nice fish) right from the BSU parking lots.

Judging from the way our black belt wannabe posts here, if his personality is similar, I strongly suspect that he gets treated the way he acts. Instead of looking at his own behavior, he simply plays the race card, which is usually a ruse, not a legitimate situation. Sadly, losers come in every color.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrigley Field, 1984. Sang take me out to the ballgame with Harry Carey and a dozen other drunks (including Harry). Got VIP treatment at his restaurant after the game. Fell in love with the North Side, every time I went back to a game over the years, for some crazy reason, the Cubs won. I ran a roofing business for years, and would take a break mid-afternoon in the heat of the day. Always caught the Cubs on WGN.

Besides, you have to love at least one perennial loser, who better? It's why I like all you guys too (just kidding).:suds:

I knew there had to be a story behind that.