• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boise absolutely owns the PAC 12

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise owns the PAC. 10-3 against them in the last 10 seasons. They haven't played USC, Colorado, Cal, or Stanford in their history. But the last time they played Washington, they beat them. The last time they played Washington State, they beat them. The last time they played Oregon, they beat them. The last time they played Oregon State, they beat them. The last time they played Utah, they beat them. The last time they played Arizona, they beat them. The last time they played Arizona State, they beat them. And on and on and on.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise owns the PAC. 10-3 against them in the last 10 seasons. They haven't played USC, Colorado, Cal, or Stanford in their history. But the last time they played Washington, they beat them. The last time they played Washington State, they beat them. The last time they played Oregon, they beat them. The last time they played Oregon State, they beat them. The last time they played Utah, they beat them. The last time they played Arizona, they beat them. The last time they played Arizona State, they beat them. And on and on and on.

I don't necessarily disagree with this statement, but feel it should be refined. Boise does well against the non-California schools in the PAC-12. They dominate the tree-hugging cousinfuckers in the Pacific NW. They also dominate the snowbirds and geriatric desert-dwellers of Arizona and the special-underwear wearing polygamist pederasts of Utah. A little specificity goes a long way here.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily disagree with this statement, but feel it should be refined. Boise does well against the non-California schools in the PAC-12. They dominate the tree-hugging cousinfuckers in the Pacific NW. They also dominate the snowbirds and geriatric desert-dwellers of Arizona and the special-underwear wearing polygamist pederasts of Utah. A little specificity goes a long way ent ha here.
I know Boise State hasn't played USC,Cal or Stanford. But didn't UCLA beat Boise in the late 90's?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our series record is 2-2 so you don't own dick against us. Especially after we boned ya and sent you home without cab fare in 2012 aka final score 38-6.

As for the rest of the PAC, have at them. Although we know the Ducks are too gutless to book another series with you.

But we don't fear ya.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love ya man, but this won't end well.

SILVER BULLET

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise owns the PAC. 10-3 against them in the last 10 seasons.
Not so fast my friend. Don't turn this into a period drama, as in during the 1st decade or so of the 21st century. Boise State is 11-13 overall versus the PAC, and that my friend is not "ownership". They have an overall losing record to Oregon State, 4-5. 1-4 against Washington State. Played a 4-win UCLA team and lost big..their only meeting. Even with Washington at 2-2 and Arizona State 1-1. However, I will give you great credit for a 2-0 record against two very good Oregon teams and that win over a solid Arizona team a couple of years ago. That still doesn't spell "Ownership" in my book.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast my friend. Don't turn this into a period drama, as in during the 1st decade or so of the 21st century. Boise State is 11-13 overall versus the PAC, and that my friend is not "ownership". They have an overall losing record to Oregon State, 4-5. 1-4 against Washington State. Played a 4-win UCLA team and lost big..their only meeting. Even with Washington at 2-2 and Arizona State 1-1. However, I will give you great credit for a 2-0 record against two very good Oregon teams and that win over a solid Arizona team a couple of years ago. That still doesn't spell "Ownership" in my book.

No doubt they got slapped around and got the shit kicked out of them when they were a FCS school and also for those first few years after they moved up to the FBS level in 1996. That's understandable, right? For a FCS team to get the shit kicked out of them by Power 5 schools on the road? But yes, that has contributed heavily to their overall record against the PAC in their school's history.

But again, as it stands over the course of the past 10 seasons, that record is 10-3. The only PAC 12 team in the entire conference that beat them the last time they faced Boise was UCLA 17 years ago.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty damn good program they've built since 2000. Its been fun to watch (except the kickers).

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't win the MWC but own the Pac. :pound:Alrighty then.

Only two conference championships in their five overall seasons there. In 2011 they finished ranked #6 in the country and still couldn't win the conference. Last year was particularly disappointing as well. They had a pretty stacked team that couldn't put the pieces together and fell flat on their face.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our series record is 2-2 so you don't own dick against us. Especially after we boned ya and sent you home without cab fare in 2012 aka final score 38-6.

As for the rest of the PAC, have at them. Although we know the Ducks are too gutless to book another series with you.

But we don't fear ya.
How many years has it been since you didn't go a day without crying about Oregon?

Thanks for the free rent in your head. Phil Knight appreciates it.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only two conference championships in their five overall seasons there. In 2011 they finished ranked #6 in the country and still couldn't win the conference. Last year was particularly disappointing as well. They had a pretty stacked team that couldn't put the pieces together and fell flat on their face.

1 outright. 1 split. They didn't get the conference's best bowl bid in the split year. I'm going with 1 in 5.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, you don't own shit against ASU. You are 1-1 against them, and while Boise DID win the last match up, that was a sub .500 ASU team up against one of the better Boise teams you have ever had, in a bowl that no one gives a shit about. Enjoy bragging about winning the Las Vegas Bowl though :thumb:

You are undefeated against Arizona though so kudos :suds:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily disagree with this statement, but feel it should be refined. Boise does well against the non-California schools in the PAC-12. They dominate the tree-hugging cousinfuckers in the Pacific NW. They also dominate the snowbirds and geriatric desert-dwellers of Arizona and the special-underwear wearing polygamist pederasts of Utah. A little specificity goes a long way here.

Yeah, they haven't defeated UCLA, USC, Stanford or Cal.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you don't own shit against ASU. You are 1-1 against them, and while Boise DID win the last match up, that was a sub .500 ASU team up against one of the better Boise teams you have ever had, in a bowl that no one gives a shit about. Enjoy bragging about winning the Las Vegas Bowl though :thumb:

You are undefeated against Arizona though so kudos :suds:

I remember both games well.

I was at the first game between the two schools in Tempe, Jake Plummer's senior year and my sophomore year at ASU. That was the Devils' Rose Bowl team that nearly won the national title. That team was flat out incredible. It was also Boise's first season in the FBS. They went 2-10 that season and lost to ASU by 49. It was brutal to witness, but predictable.

Five years ago was a little different story though. ASU got their shit pushed in badly, a 32 point ass whipping.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember both games well.

I was at the first game between the two schools in Tempe, Jake Plummer's senior year and my sophomore year at ASU. That was the Devils' Rose Bowl team that nearly won the national title. That team was flat out incredible. It was also Boise's first season in the FBS. They went 2-10 that season and lost to ASU by 49. It was brutal to witness, but predictable.

Five years ago was a little different story though. ASU got their shit pushed in badly, a 32 point ass whipping.

I understand. But again, not the definition of ownership.

Now, if the PAC expanded, I'd love to add Boise. But your success is recent, as is your program in general, so I'd probably suggest calming the nerves a bit, beating what I said was the worst team in the Pac, isn't really an accomplishment, and neither is beating the second worst team in WSU.