• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bob stoops should make his players run until they crap blood

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuses about injuries are lame

Especially considering we were without a starter at running back, a barely usable #1 wide receiver, an injured starting defensive tackle, an injured freshman starting linebacker, an injured corner, and we had to use a player at center that had never played the position in his life due to the injury to our starter in the first series. I mean we were giving 3 former walkons significant playing time in the secondary. One of those walkons was a white cornerback. Who the fuck even has white corners anymore?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially considering we were without a starter at running back, a barely usable #1 wide receiver, an injured starting defensive tackle, an injured freshman starting linebacker, an injured corner, and we had to use a player at center that had never played the position in his life due to the injury to our starter in the first series. I mean we were giving 3 former walkons significant playing time in the secondary. One of those walkons was a white cornerback. Who the fuck even has white corners anymore?

Be silent!

This is the wine and cheese OU thread.

Your injuries are irrelevent because your back ups kicked ass and you won ooh and your kicker is way better than our hunniCunt

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be silent!

Your injuries are irrelevent because your back ups kicked ass and you won ooh and your kicker is way better than our hunniCunt

Last year I would have considered presenting an argument. I feel very sorry for ya'll in that aspect.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be silent!

OU's backups = blue chip athletes

Tech's backups = walkons

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ahahahahaha! That was funny as hell! Well, we have a white, slow safety in Gideon who has sucked for the last 4 years, so I feel your pain....