• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bledsoe out indefinitely

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he needs surgery and will be out awhile

this franchise is just snakebit

Barbosa officially will be signed on for rest of season now for sure. Maybe he can start with Dragic so that Green can go back to the bench and be the scorer with the 2nd unit

will be tough to keep up the playoff pace without Bledsoe, even though they are now 5-5 without him

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Bledsoe this fragile with the Clippers?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a .500 or less club without Bledsoe. Time to hop on the tank because it is full steam ahead!

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such devastating news for the Suns. I actually said two days ago in the Suns game thread that the biggest thing regarding Bledsoe is his durability. He is a little pg that gets hit hard when he drives to the basket. This was the second time this year he missed time and now it looks like he might be out the rest of the season.

In my opinion, as hard as it is to admit, I do not know if you re-sign him. Yes the Suns have played fantastic when he plays, but this is first full season and he could not even get through half of it as a starter. Look at Rose, Westbrook, even Chris Paul. These are all little guards that play with no fear and get hit so hard when they drive. Those are all probably the three best point guards in the league and right now, none of them are available to play. Paul has been injured throughout his career, Westbrook has now had multiple knee surgeries, and Rose has had major injuries and might never be the same.

Unfortunately, little pg's that play with no fear are at such a risk of getting injured. It is sad but true. This is really disappointing.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the reports I read, it is "just" a meniscus tear. Which means 6-8 weeks depending on the severity, before he will be back after the surgery if he is not a week bitch like Rose.They won't know the severity till the surgery is preformed.

The Suns are still 5-5 without Bledsoe playing. With a big dose of eastern conference games over the next 2 months, I still think the Suns will be a winning team even if Bledsoe misses most of the rest of the season.

It makes the Barbosa signing make more sense now. I expect there to be no trades now & the Suns to stand pat, win or lose.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised hes been injury prone even if there freak injuries, hes built tight but he has a great body build hes not like a eric gordon though where hes just to tight and big and the way he plays is destined for injuries.

Bledsoe is so smooth down the floor like Chris Paul. Im just really shocked..............

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meniscus tears are usually not that bad...... Suns will strecth em out, understand his body more and do there magic. Bledsoe should still be resigned.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still trade for a 25 year old Thad Young if I had the chance I still think we can be the 8th seed, but I bet its not torn that bad.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such devastating news for the Suns. I actually said two days ago in the Suns game thread that the biggest thing regarding Bledsoe is his durability. He is a little pg that gets hit hard when he drives to the basket. This was the second time this year he missed time and now it looks like he might be out the rest of the season.

In my opinion, as hard as it is to admit, I do not know if you re-sign him. Yes the Suns have played fantastic when he plays, but this is first full season and he could not even get through half of it as a starter. Look at Rose, Westbrook, even Chris Paul. These are all little guards that play with no fear and get hit so hard when they drive. Those are all probably the three best point guards in the league and right now, none of them are available to play. Paul has been injured throughout his career, Westbrook has now had multiple knee surgeries, and Rose has had major injuries and might never be the same.

Unfortunately, little pg's that play with no fear are at such a risk of getting injured. It is sad but true. This is really disappointing.

Bledsoe plays much smoother than Westbrook and Rose.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, the news on Bledsoe just keeps getting worse. This is the second time this has happened as he previously had surgery to repair a miniscus tear on the same knee. Bledsoe?s right knee surgery will not be his 1st | Insiders

Then hes just going to have to get it removed hes a 32-34 year old retirement guy anyway like KJ so getting Minisic removed might not be a bad idea for ebled. He gets it removed since he shouldnt repair it twice unless is a small 10-20% tear.

Hes not injury prone, hes smooth down the floor like Chris Paul, Other than the knee no major injuries Bledsoes shin injury was an accident with Tucker where the collided, and he doesnt have injuries all over his body like eric gordon does. Bled just has that miniscus removed he needs to get it removed and then get great treatment from our trainors this off season.

Miniscus is no where near an acl injury.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were him I just get it removed having to go through another repair, Regular procedures like scrapping lose cartlidge in the knee is a pain. Getting the miniscus removed is the best move for him.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were him I just get it removed having to go through another repair, Regular procedures like scrapping lose cartlidge in the knee is a pain. Getting the miniscus removed is the best move for him.

What if he doesn't like the idea of having his career shortened by a few years?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FRIDAY, 10:54am: Bledsoe underwent successful surgery this morning, and the expectation is that he’ll return at some point this season, tweets Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com. In the Suns’ official press release announcing the procedure, the team indicated that Bledsoe “will pursue a possible return to action” in the second half.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it was a small tear he probably only tore it 20% let's hope he's 110% though if he comes back this year.