• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bledsoe and the Suns reach agreement on 5yr deal

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand correct. You have bought in too all the propaganda generated by the Miami-centric media. This season, I'm going to seriously be questioning where all the obnoxious Pacers haters from last season have gone.

Lmfao...Hate?

If anything, they were the team that benefitted most from the Anti-Heat sentiment.

I know that's the only reason I ever watched them post Reggie Miller.

I don't hate them. But, you are on bath salts if you think Hibbert is anything more than an overpaid role player.

Can you say " one hit wonder "?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao...Hate?

If anything, they were the team that benefitted most from the Anti-Heat sentiment.

I know that's the only reason I ever watched them post Reggie Miller.

I don't hate them. But, you are on bath salts if you think Hibbert is anything more than an overpaid role player.

Can you say " one hit wonder "?

You obviously didn't frequent this board much over the spring. The brawl-era Pacers weren't hated as much as the 2014 Pacers. And it's all due to us threatening everyone and their mother's favorite bandwagon team, Miami, in their reign atop the Eastern Conference. Now that we'll be fighting for our Playoff lives all season long with Paul George out, I expect those haters to suddenly vanish as if they weren't ever here.