• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blake Griffin Vs Dwight Howard Thread

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake just need to grow a pair of balls and play harder. Most players including teammates says he is too soft. Lets see if he changes that this year.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you it won't work... The reason why people go pg guards first is because the get high assists to go with points... So Rubio averaged only 10ppg last year or so but 7asts... That's 14 plus the 10 so he's at 24 already... Only Lebron gets pg asts which is why he's the #1 pick... Forwards score and/or rebound like centers which is why pretty much high scoring guys get snatched first (Durant) then the scoring rebounders (Love)... You or going to have a rough time as you have SGs I believe which if they start scoring less they lose value, a pg can score and pass when needed... And again you only have room to play 5 at the most per position... You have 5 starting Forwards you have weak guards but your Center is outrageous... Look at Kaman or Biyombo... Not much out there... Not sure if Zeller will become Forward eligible because we're in a free league so I might be willing to move him... He'll be a 15ppg 10rpg guy I'm sure... But I want to wait to see if he becomes eligible first...:suds:

I looked at all three - and had all of my picks based on the total - Either way - I didn't know how to work the system and will know better next year - I really would have liked a couple of point guards that were better, but I don't think I have the worst team either.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Howard but I think Griffin has the potential to surpass him as a better all around player. We will see in 2 years

My bet is on what Doc Rivers does with the young man - The Clippers has the better coach

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a free throw shooting contest between Blake and Dwight!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see a free throw shooting contest between Blake and Dwight!!

Hack-A-Howard will continue, but I think Griffin's is a little better at 66% to Howard's 49% last - very unprofessional if you ask me to be that pitiful. They should be embarrassed to show their faces in public

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake is more exciting and less of a distraction. In pure basketball terms, right now Howard is more effective. He is like Blake + Deandre Jordan put together. Word.