• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackmon suspended 4 games

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt he pretty much take the first 4 games off last year, anyways?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just talking with a few friends how Quinton Patton reminded me of Justin Blackmons playing style and ability when he came out of college. They are the same style WR, redzone fade thread, hand catcher, and similar measurable.. ie, height, 4.0 time, vert, weight. They only thing was Blackmon had a stronger upper body... Now we know why..

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just talking with a few friends how Quinton Patton reminded me of Justin Blackmons playing style and ability when he came out of college. They are the same style WR, redzone fade thread, hand catcher, and similar measurable.. ie, height, 4.0 time, vert, weight. They only thing was Blackmon had a stronger upper body... Now we know why..

He has an alcohol history, could have been weed.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently his contract is written in a way that this could cost him all his guaranteed money, and if they so choose, the Jags can cut him with no cap consequences.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I haven't seen a ton of either guy, but they don't strike me as tremendously similar. Blackmon's physicality is perhaps his best quality. Patton isn't terribly physical. Their measuables are in the same ballpark. Blackmon is about an inch taller and a couple pounds heavier. His bench number was almost twice Patton's. But Patton's agility numbers are markedly better. They could put up similar numbers, I suppose, but I don't see great similarity in how they play the game.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Keenan Allen would be a better comparison for Blackmon in the 2013 draft. The way they use their bodies and catching radius are more similar. Built more similar too.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Keenan Allen would be a better comparison for Blackmon in the 2013 draft. The way they use their bodies and catching radius are more similar. Built more similar too.

I may be wanting to hype up the pick... I do like the pick and after reading and watching more of his highlights I like him more.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read stories such as this, the more appreciate Baalke and co. for looking at all of the evidence before bringing a player in here. With the exception of Culliver, and perhaps Anthony Davis (who made comments on Ndamukong Suh after the victory in Detroit during the 2011 season) the Niners haven't gotten on the news for the wrong reasons. Truly a testament to Baalke for finding those players with athletic and personable qualities.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The more I read stories such as this, the more appreciate Baalke and co. for looking at all of the evidence before bringing a player in here. With the exception of Culliver, and perhaps Anthony Davis (who made comments on Ndamukong Suh after the victory in Detroit during the 2011 season) the Niners haven't gotten on the news for the wrong reasons. Truly a testament to Baalke for finding those players with athletic and personable qualities.

Ian Williams got a DUI a year or so ago. Didn't get much press, but he was a PS guy.