• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BINGO! Percy Harvin on the trade black

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't paying him 12 per so let this dream die.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Injuries weren't really an issue before this season, 10 missed games in 4 seasons, and 7 are from this season. He's just a pain in the ass, he's thrown his tantrums at Frazier and Childress.
And he wants Fitz Jr and Calvin Johnson money..

one thing i know for sure is that this state (mn)cannot handle super stars, they always ship them away...i would want out of there too in a hurry if i were him; getting used and abused carring the team on my back....This kid makes everyone around him better cos he can PLAY......

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
one thing i know for sure is that this state (mn)cannot handle super stars, they always ship them away...i would want out of there too in a hurry if i were him; getting used and abused carring the team on my back....This kid makes everyone around him better cos he can PLAY......

Example??

Whether the kid can play isn't the issue. The issue is whether he can just go do his job without acting like a little kid when things don't go his way.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading all of these posts about Harvin is seriously getting me pumped up about trading for him, even if it's only for a one year rental. They'll pick up a pretty good compensatory pick if a team signs him away anyway. So if it's for a 3rd and 5th, do it. Heck, if it's for a 2nd, do it. The niners have more picks than they know what to do with anyway.

Imagine them lining up Crab, VD, Percy, Ertz(if the rumors that the niners love him are true, though I'd rather pick up a CB or DL), LMJ. With their OL and Kap running the show? Unstoppable!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#28 AP AD? :laugh:

Was gonna post something like this.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Moss.

KG

Mike Modano (just because the whole team went with him doesn't mean he wasn't shipped off).

Moss was here for 7 seasons. And he was traded by the former owner AFTER he sold the team to the Wilfs, just to show Moss that he could get the last word. Wilf did not want him traded.

KG was here 11 seasons, he wanted out.

After 7 and 11 seasons, I don't consider that shipping them off because they can't handle them.

Don't know anything about Modano..