• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bills vs. Patriots 10/2/2016

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is our QB? QB by comity? Can any of the running backs throw? The Bills suck, let BB suit up. LOL. I can see Rex's face now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Garappolo suited and ready. Start the game with Edelman, then put Brisset in and announce that it was only an "owie" Derby comes in in the 2nd half and throws a bomb to Edelman to go up by 21 points.
Rex fires Rob.......

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Voodoo dolls do you all think Goodell has gone through in the first three weeks?

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot that AJ Derby was a QB at Arkansas. It sounds like JG and JB might be ready for the Bills. If Rex's guys lose this weekend and again against the Pats, his job stability might be very shaky. Wondering who will be cut when TB and Nink return in week 5. Maybe put Cooper on IR and possibly cut Derby and try to get him on the PS.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot that AJ Derby was a QB at Arkansas. It sounds like JG and JB might be ready for the Bills. If Rex's guys lose this weekend and again against the Pats, his job stability might be very shaky. Wondering who will be cut when TB and Nink return in week 5. Maybe put Cooper on IR and possibly cut Derby and try to get him on the PS.

Derby is not getting cut. I doubt Cooper gets IR'd. Alternatives? I have no idea who we can cut. Maybe Elandon Roberts could hide on PS? Derby would be picked up if on PS.....

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his win over the Cardinals (are they supposed to be Super Bowl contenders?), Rex Ryan is really feeling his oats now. Still, if I had a choice of Tom Coughlin or Rex Ryan as a head coach, TC would be my choice hands down. I saw that my local team (the Browns) gave another game away, this time to the Phins. Terrible special teams. They should have won the game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills really stuck it to the Cardinals. Could be that the Cardinals just aren't that good.
After the game, Rex did his usual big mouth blather as if he had just won Super Bowl LI. When asked about playing the Patriots next Sunday, he basically said, "It doesn't matter if Belichick is playing quarterback, we're coming after them."

My guess is that Belichick knows better than anyone if JG or JB can play. There's been nothing on TV or radio about either. If JB was going to have surgery, I'm sure it would be all over the airwaves. Stuff like that is hard to keep quiet. It's been a week since JG was injured. The team had the weekend off and from I've heard, they will be in for film sessions today. I'm sure it's yesterday's Bills/Cardinals game.

It's going to be an interesting week................

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Belichick beat the cRyan Brothers by having a WR & a TE take turns throwing the ball to each other.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills really stuck it to the Cardinals. Could be that the Cardinals just aren't that good.
After the game, Rex did his usual big mouth blather as if he had just won Super Bowl LI. When asked about playing the Patriots next Sunday, he basically said, "It doesn't matter if Belichick is playing quarterback, we're coming after them."

My guess is that Belichick knows better than anyone if JG or JB can play. There's been nothing on TV or radio about either. If JB was going to have surgery, I'm sure it would be all over the airwaves. Stuff like that is hard to keep quiet. It's been a week since JG was injured. The team had the weekend off and from I've heard, they will be in for film sessions today. I'm sure it's yesterday's Bills/Cardinals game.

It's going to be an interesting week................
I wasn't quite sure how to take his comment about Brady not playing. Was he saying it as a sign of relief or his typical smart ass self of Brady being suspended for what I'm sure Rex feels was for cheating?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ohiopatsfan @Southieinnc

Here is one cut

The Patriots have informed DT Anthony Johnson that he is being waived today. Johnson has practice squad eligibility and would be a strong candidate to land there if he clears waivers. He has been the team's top interior pass rusher in nickel situations, although with the club using DEs inside at times in obvious passing situations, the Patriots probably felt like his spot was expendable to address other needs.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: the Patriots are signing former Browns DL John Hughes.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Ryan always mouths off after a win like he actually won something. I can't wait to see his face and him complaining after the game. Wonder who he will be blaming for the loss.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh how I hope Derby and or Edelman throw TDs against him:hope:0

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game plan is simple. Stop the run and force Taylor to throw the ball. Buff WR are not very good. Watkins can hardly move, and Woods is not that good. I think this defense could be up for another huge week, esp if HT is back. This defense has played some damn good WR (AZ, Mia, Hou) and held there own, I think they can do it again.

On offense: same shit, different day.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that Jimmy Garappolo will play Sunday. He will not be able to air it out, but he will be able to throw the ball up to 25 yards. Brissett will also be available to play. Apparently severity of the sprain was not bad enough to require surgery.

IF JG can throw short passes, then the Pats Offense will be fine and scoring 24-34 points will not be out of the realm of possibility.

Have to credit the Bills defense. They've kept the team close in all of their games and gave them the margin against the Cardinals.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that Jimmy Garappolo will play Sunday. He will not be able to air it out, but he will be able to throw the ball up to 25 yards. Brissett will also be available to play. Apparently severity of the sprain was not bad enough to require surgery.

IF JG can throw short passes, then the Pats Offense will be fine and scoring 24-34 points will not be out of the realm of possibility.

Have to credit the Bills defense. They've kept the team close in all of their games and gave them the margin against the Cardinals.

Memory from last year:
Bills players being tackled low, were going for the head with their knees.
Keep an eye out for it. Rex will be trying to hurt us.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury report today, got to see what BB reports

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zone blitz on defense. Lots of run blitzes too.