• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bills vs. Patriots 10/2/2016

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB being stubborn with the QB. This is what happens, you get shutout by a Rob Ryan defense. Pathetic.

Essentially a forfeit with a rookie QB and and inactive Garopollo. Chances were they weren't going to be gifted a game by the opponent two weeks in a row. Disappointed that Garopollo didn't play, would have probably shown some much needed toughness to a prospective trading partner.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Stats and Information
i

The Bills are 2-4 when they have a double-digit lead at any point on the Patriots dating back to 2001. The Patriots have won 5 of the last 7 home games in which they trailed by at least 13.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB being stubborn with the QB. This is what happens, you get shutout by a Rob Ryan defense. Pathetic.

What do you mean by stubborn? Game isn't shown here.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR just might win today, if he does he knows why, no TB at qb is why. 3-1 is ok with me. The back up qbs did a good job and were hurt in the process. 3-1 is not bad at all.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by stubborn? Game isn't shown here.
In the first half, he would not let JB throw. Everything was run first. The bills were constantly bring up 8 into the box and Blount was running straight into a wall.

Now he's trying to throw and the Bills are bring the house. JB is not a gifted pocket passer. He's a project that is getting baptism under fire and BB didn't prepare properly for the possibility that JB would be his only option today.

Pats are getting embarrassed 16-0 in the 4th quarter.

Defense is embarrassing themselves. They have missed more tackles than they've made.

The officiating is pathetic. Long bumped into Taylor and got flagged. JB has been hit when sliding, he got shoved walking back to the huddle, got hit low........nothing. This is exactly what Goodell and the NFL has been hoping for since the season started. Brady is waiting across the street from Gillette at the WEEI Tailgate. As soon as this game is over, he can re-enter the NFL.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as I saw Pete Morelli - I knew the Pats were done, I've watched too many of his games, he has an obvious anti-Pats Bias.

We usually get this clown in Denver, probably will again.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 3-1 is great. We get Brady back at midnight.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was missing tackles all day, but allowed only one TD, so they did get some stops. The offense was pure vanilla and basically sucked. ST was bad too. Second week Gost misses a FG and two almost fumbles by punt returners. Overall a bad day, but 3-1 is good.

Also, the Bills played very well, have to give them credit.

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was pathetic. The anemic offense led by a wounded rookie QB does not bother me much, as Brady is back next week. But, what was up with the D? Missed tackles, porous coverage.... They did mange to hold them to only 1 TD and 3 FG's.....

Still, 3-1 and on top of the AFC East. Things could be much worse.

C'mon Bucs! Beat Denver, and help keep then Pats on top of the AFC!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots finally put a decent drive together and are getting mauled by the Bills' defense. Nothing is called. Brissett slides after a short run and nearly gets his head taken off, no call. Bolden doen the sideline gets tackled and and the ball of course ids overthrown, no call. Bullshit.......

I did not want to bring up the officiating after such poor play but.....
Horsecollar tackle on Edelman - no call
Chop block on Hightower - no call
constant hits on Brissett - no calls
a tiny push on Taylor? Now that's a huge penalty!!!!!

Ugly game - on to Cleveland......

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as I saw Pete Morelli - I knew the Pats were done, I've watched too many of his games, he has an obvious anti-Pats Bias.

We usually get this clown in Denver, probably will again.

I'm not into conspiracy theories but the patriots do get bad calls or at least aggressive officiating with Morelli ... it wouldn't be a bad idea to ban him from Patriot games as they did with Dreith years ago :D ...

that said, Buffalo played a great game and the 16-0 score didn't reflect the beat down they put on the Pats ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point, Taylor was 11 of 13. Logan Ryan was the target on all 11 completed passes.
Pats made a half time adjustment in that regard but maybe Belichick should not have busted his surface until the adjustments?
Don't want to single out 1 guy but Logan had a very bad game.....

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full team failure yesterday and an assist to the zebras.
They sure didn't help themselves with holding, shift penalties that were drive killers.
When Brisset took off running the neighbors heard me, then the fumble.
Loosing to the cards would have been one thing but to Rex? I will be pissed for a while after that one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point, Taylor was 11 of 13. Logan Ryan was the target on all 11 completed passes.
Pats made a half time adjustment in that regard but maybe Belichick should not have busted his surface until the adjustments?
Don't want to single out 1 guy but Logan had a very bad game.....
I can't stand Logan. I'm still not sure what others have seen in him?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need heart surgery and actually had to walk away from the game yesterday because my temper was flaring and my ticker was starting to get out of whack. I can't be involved with another debacle against a second tier team.
It could be life threatening.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Brady back. Even though they don't have a win, the Browns have always given BB trouble. I heard the rumors about trading Garoppolo to the niners. If the compensation is what I heard (two firsts and a third) I'd take the deal in a heartbeat. In that case, BB may want to sign a vet QB (I feel Yates is about the best one available). If Brissett is injured enough to go on IR, BB will need to keep Garoppolo and sign a vet QB. It sounds like BB wants to add another vet RB to the roster (Bishop or Reece), so Bolden may be hurt more than we think. Adding a huge TE like Scruggs should really help out the O line. The Pats have missed this aspect since losing Mike Williams. Sorry to see Valentine go down. Maybe Pot Roast is still available. Finally, Ghost is starting to appear as a mere mortal these days. It is a mild concern right now but could become a major problem. Is Robbie Gould still a FA?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now...they did none of what needed to be done...
1-Could not stop the run
2-Forced TT to throw, and he did with ease.
3-WR were wide open.
4-No pass rush
5-Piss poor tackling.

This was ugly, but considering JB was playing with a bad thumb and the offense was terrible, they only lost by 16. A TD early, then the offense could not make a 1st down. It was clear, to me at least; that JB was really hurt out there. His passes were terrible all game. The OL was not good either.

The Refs sucked, for both teams...However, they seemed to not miss a call against NE all game. This crew needs to be suspended. The fact they were not in position was terrible, not words for it. You know that NE can play an up tempo game, and you take your fucking time getting ready? That is not NE fault, you can't stop the game for that. Only time a game should be stopped for an official, is if he is hurt. IMO that was the game right there.

I have to laugh at the comments from Bills players. Funny they needed to justify their win. 16pts on a defense that was having a bad day and offense that could not even throw the ball. You should have won by a lot more....