• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills v. Giants

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um..it has to get better, right?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First half musings:

1. We are now 3.5 games into the season and Sammy Watkins has yet to eclipse 100 yards. So worth 2 first round picks.
2. Are Super Mario and Dareus really getting paid a million dollars for this game?
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick looked pretty good today
4. Charles Clay might want to learn how to run a route. If he gets stopped a yard short of a first down on another third down pass I will scream.
5. Karlos Williams looks good. Nice running game to complement a passing attack...if there was one.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal game. O line gets manhandled (3 injured or not), and our pricy D line gets tossed around by a "garbage" Giants' O line? Yes, pathetic game.

Carpenter might get cut.

We need a healthy Sammy Watkins and Aaron Williams. (and John Miller, and Cordy Glenn) The difference without them on the field is huge.

Percy Harvin stinks.
I love Robert Woods, but he blew it today, after a nice 1st down catch, instead of just stepping out, he rugby's it for one yard and the ball gets torn away... can't happen at anytime, but especially not in the 4th quarter, on the comeback trail, in a recoverable game at that point.

Even when Taylor is bad it is obvious that he's a good NFL QB and the future of this franchise. Two penalties on two should have been TD's (one to Clay, the other his run), neither penalty had an effect on the play. He has arm talent, and can move... surprised to not see him move as much, maybe his ankle is still iffy? He almost got twisted up twice today. (knock on wood)

So yes, we need to clean up the penalties!!!

Wake up call for cocky Bills fans and players.

Titans coming off a bye and hosting us next week. Let's get our heads on straight please?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team was terrible. The vaunted Defense was garbage. That last running TD the Giants scored was unbelievable...I think five guys missed basic tackles along the way.

Taylor simply can't decide to start generating some drives so late in games against good (or even not so good) teams. Bills ownership needs to do a reverse-holdout and ask Mario, Dareus and the rest of the overpaid brutes to return their salary for today's game.

They were out-coached again. That last Bills drive I swear they thought they were down one score and not two. The play-calling was bizarre. The penalties are getting just plain stupid. I know you hate the knucklehead thread, but it's kind of proving my point...that many clowns in one room is bound to create instability and lack of discipline.

Starting to see this team now for what it is. We are probably looking at the usual 6 wins, maybe 7. They will beat up a few of the really bad teams, lost to a few too, and get spanked by the few elite opponents on the schedule.