• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: BILLS@RAMS 9/8/22 8:20 pm

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what do you think about Ramsey calling Allen trash?
See the source image

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jalen losing a step? Allen torched him and Brady did to an extent in that playoff loss.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've posted before that I believe the Bills coaching staff should get Allen to slide more. Personally, I don't like highlight reel runs by my QB.
Finally a Bills fan! Tatanka! Cheers mate!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jalen losing a step? Allen torched him and Brady did to an extent in that playoff loss.

Jalen would've given up the game winning TD in the Super Bowl as well when he fell down and Chase was WIDE OPEN. Donald was the only thing that bailed him out.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen would've given up the game winning TD in the Super Bowl as well when he fell down and Chase was WIDE OPEN. Donald was the only thing that bailed him out.

And Donald didn't appear all that scary without Von Miller.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Donald didn't appear all that scary without Von Miller.

Well Donald is still scary in his own right. I mean you can't be a COMPLETE one man wrecking crew on D... you need SOME help. I think the big thing last year was having Miller + Floyd on the pass rush. Floyd is generally someone to watch out for (30+ pressures a season is good) but he was just completely shut down Thursday. It happens - Dion Dawkins is no slouch at LT and Quesenberry is quite good at RT as well.

Donald was doing okay on Thursday, but when you're the ONLY guy getting through and even then it takes a couple seconds, you're not doing much to get pressures or scare a QB like Allen who is very mobile (or any elite QB for that matter). In fact I think the announcers said they started out double teaming him, then just single teamed him because while he was getting through eventually, nobody else was so who the F cares?

Donald has terrorized Seattle for years, but that's because Wilson dropped back 10 yards allowing all the edge rushers to BLOW by and get pressure, and then if he did step up at that point Donald had gotten through and blew the whole thing up lol.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Donald is still scary in his own right. I mean you can't be a COMPLETE one man wrecking crew on D... you need SOME help. I think the big thing last year was having Miller + Floyd on the pass rush. Floyd is generally someone to watch out for (30+ pressures a season is good) but he was just completely shut down Thursday. It happens - Dion Dawkins is no slouch at LT and Quesenberry is quite good at RT as well.

Donald was doing okay on Thursday, but when you're the ONLY guy getting through and even then it takes a couple seconds, you're not doing much to get pressures or scare a QB like Allen who is very mobile (or any elite QB for that matter). In fact I think the announcers said they started out double teaming him, then just single teamed him because while he was getting through eventually, nobody else was so who the F cares?

Donald has terrorized Seattle for years, but that's because Wilson dropped back 10 yards allowing all the edge rushers to BLOW by and get pressure, and then if he did step up at that point Donald had gotten through and blew the whole thing up lol.

Valid points for sure. Thank you! :)

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey was horrible, Stafford was horrible, the OL was horrible, Wagner looked old, Higbee looked like he was wearing gloves with springs on them, Robinson was in the witness protection program, Donald disappeared after his sack and my over 10.5 wins for the Rams looks like shit right now :eek:

Oh and Cooper Kupp is incredible...If you believed the "experts" and drafted Jefferson ahead of him in your fantasy leagues, you will regret it

You sure about that?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL should have delayed this game and the rest of week 1 out of respect of the Queen.

I will not be watching any football this season as a result of them not doing so.
Holy shit, I knew you were a bitch but this is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Joking?