• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: BILLS@RAMS 9/8/22 8:20 pm

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question,

Are you more impressed with Bills performance or concerned with the Rams performance?

For me, I thought the Rams laid an egg. Bills turned the ball over 4 times and the Rams offense didn't capitalize off it. Stafford looked like every bit of his arm was bothering him, his throws looked off.

Bills are really good and Allen was motivated. Their defense was solid.

If the Rams fall flat again in 9 days against the Falcons then yeah hit the red button

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to take a pretty good team to beat Buffalo from the looks of things. They have a lot of very very good key parts.

Agree... their SOS is middle of the pack for what its worth.

Non divisional games still on schedule:
TN, @Balt, Pitt, @KC, GB, @Cincy

Divisional can always be difficult

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree... their SOS is middle of the pack for what its worth.

Non divisional games still on schedule:
TN, @Balt, Pitt, @KC, GB, @Cincy

Divisional can always be difficult

On the road, beating the defending champs in a big way.

A first impression for sure but...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams oline was beyond terrible. I don't see a fix for that coming.

The defense won't be that bad all season I think, but won't matter if the team can't block. Stafford is already error prone, it will get worse if he is hit like that every week.
That was my immediate after-game take. They were bad. A non-existent running game was the end result but Stafford won't finish the season taking those shots.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey was horrible, Stafford was horrible, the OL was horrible, Wagner looked old, Higbee looked like he was wearing gloves with springs on them, Robinson was in the witness protection program, Donald disappeared after his sack and my over 10.5 wins for the Rams looks like shit right now :eek:

Oh and Cooper Kupp is incredible...If you believed the "experts" and drafted Jefferson ahead of him in your fantasy leagues, you will regret it

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question,

Are you more impressed with Bills performance or concerned with the Rams performance?

For me, I thought the Rams laid an egg. Bills turned the ball over 4 times and the Rams offense didn't capitalize off it. Stafford looked like every bit of his arm was bothering him, his throws looked off.
Probably concern for the rams just because the expectation for the Bills is so high, so it can't move much higher.. The Rams weren't just beat, they were utterly destroyed. Their OL was a red flag and it got annihilated. Noteboom gave up double digit pressures. Bills didn't have to blitz once to achieve that pressure. Robinson was also in witness protection.

Not quite red button time, but there is real concern for the rams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much how it went

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are really good and Allen was motivated. Their defense was solid.

If the Rams fall flat again in 9 days against the Falcons then yeah hit the red button
The OL was horrible, might want to see if Whitworth is bored yet.....or contact Eric Fisher's agent.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably concern for the rams just because the expectation for the Bills is so high, so it can't move much higher.. The Rams weren't just beat, they were utterly destroyed. Their OL was a red flag and it got annihilated. Noteboom gave up double digit pressures. Bills didn't have to blitz once to achieve that pressure. Robinson was also in witness protection.

Not quite red button time, but there is real concern for the rams.
Not to mention Staff's elbow.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL was horrible, might want to see if Whitworth is bored yet.....or contact Eric Fisher's agent.

I think everyone was horrible. Maybe a C for the Dline

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question,

I was impressed by the Bills. I'm not concerned by the Rams. Noteboom is a decent LT but he was up against Miller who is a game changer. That won't be the case all season. The Rams are built around a passing offense. The new #2 WR wasn't up to speed and both the #3 & #4 WRs weren't available. Akers might only be a mediocre starting quality RB but Henderson is just a jag. 17 points would have been the Rams ceiling against a good defense at this point in time. In 2021 the Rams defense played smart but passive early on. The Cardinals gave the Rams a bigger beat down in Week 4 of 2021 than the Bills did last night. The 2021 defense understood it was a marathon not a sprint. They played not to get hurt. That changed around Week 13 last year. I expect something similar again this year. The Rams lost a lot of talent in 2022 free agency. They don't have the depth of talent to play the way the Bills did for 17 games.

Congrats to the Bills on a dominating victory. I don't want to take anything away from that. They are rightly the early Super Bowl favourites.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been any ordinary rough night for Ramsey, the five-time Pro Bowler who signed a $105 million extension with the Rams in 2020. But it was made worse due to comments the notoriously chirpy star made earlier in his career about Allen in an interview with GQ.

“I think [Josh] Allen is trash,” Ramsey said in 2018. “I don’t care what nobody say. He’s trash. And it’s gonna show too. That’s a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I’m excited as hell.”

Allen has now played Ramsey’s team three times, having won all three games.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are top tier, but the Rams have all kids of concerns. Stafford looked like he aged 10 years since last season. Online, secondary, etc. That game could have been 50-3. Only week one, so we will see.