• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bills pregame

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let this be the GAME!

From my prediction... "I believe Bills QB Josh Allen will have to be more concerned with Chase Young and Montez Sweat than their first two opponents did at any point on the first Sunday and last Thursday."

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports say Allen has been walking around Bills HQ talking to himself upset about his less than stellar play the first 2 weeks. He's looking for a break-out game. In the not so recent past and in the recent past. The Skins would be the team Allen would most want to see and like a sacrificial lamb. The Skins would be served up for the slaughter. Diggs hasn't really done shit either 4 rec 60 yards 1 TDs .

People are saying this is a big game for Heiney. I agree. Its a big game for the Skins period. If the Skins get mobbed it'll be like starting over again. I don't know about anyone else, but one thing I wanted to see this year was some type of consistency from week to week regardless who they were playing. Looking agt it from a silver lining perspective. The Skins will be battle tested by the midway pointy of the year. If they can come out no worsee than 4-4. They should be ready for what @kbso83432 I believe it was described as the NFC East round robin play in tourney.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if, and I emphasize the what if, Taylor Heinicke is the real deal but the defense struggles? That formula seems like a shoot-out, with this team having to out score the Bills. Through two games Buffalo is averaging 25.5 points per game facing a struggling DC defense, Washington, 23 points per game and will face a Bills defense that seemed to have righted the ship in their last game. You make an excellent point based on the trend lines!

I feel like we can do what Baltimore just did to KC. KC had the advantage at QB and DEF, AND no one gave them a chance to win after losing to Vegas. Just need a few things to go our way

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we can do what Baltimore just did to KC. KC had the advantage at QB and DEF, AND no one gave them a chance to win after losing to Vegas. Just need a few things to go our way
There's no wrong belief prior to the game and yours is as good as any!! That said...

This is why there's a Friday Forecast thread every week! Everyone gets to post what they believe will happen in an upcoming game, then our fun begins as we get to see who has that rare, accurate, prognostication gene. It's all for fun/entertainment and because there's no wagering the only risk is being open to well placed, hopefully, well intended rebukes or the occasional "attaboy" by fellow posters!! Good-luck if you participate!

Last edited:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no wrong belief prior to the game and yours is as good as any!! That said...

This is why there's a Friday Forecast thread every week! Everyone gets to post what they believe will happen in an upcoming game, then our fun begins as we get to see who has that rare, accurate, prognostication gene. It's all for fun/entertainment and because there's no wagering the only risk is being open to well placed, hopefully, well intended rebukes or the occasional "attaboy" by fellow posters!! Good-luck if you participate!

Sty, that's gotta be one of the realest post you ever made, at the end of the day, we aren't on a major network that has access to various recorded data.
we do our best with the stats we have access to! I'm skeptical but still believe in the 'Skins!!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops gave this to me. Gonna give this to my son. Unopened. HTTR. Big game tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210925_192255.jpg
    20210925_192255.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210925_192241.jpg
    20210925_192241.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 3