• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Threat to the Warriors

Who is the biggest threat to the Warriors for next season?

• Spurs

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Rockets

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cavaliers

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Celtics

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • There is no threat

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A local radio guy kind of weighed in on this today. Said he heard the Warriors signing of Swaggy P and he called this the biggest sign of cockiness he had seen out of the Warriors, thinking they could sign a guy like that and not have it derail them. Said they are really throwing it in the rest of the leagues faces now, it was kind of funny.
KD doing some lightweight trolling to welcome him to the team :heh:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An experience current Sixers team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A local radio guy kind of weighed in on this today. Said he heard the Warriors signing of Swaggy P and he called this the biggest sign of cockiness he had seen out of the Warriors, thinking they could sign a guy like that and not have it derail them. Said they are really throwing it in the rest of the leagues faces now, it was kind of funny.

Cmon.

When you have such amazing positive locker room culture, you can afford to take a chance on guys like Javale McGee, Swaggy P, etc.. You don't want negative influence on a younger team, but with an established core like the Warriors, there is zero downside risk to this move.

Young will be used as Ian Clark was last year. He will play when the team needs bench scoring, and sit in favor of McCaw when they need a defender. He is a good addition that fits them well.

Your radio guy needs to take off the homer glasses.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I hope you aren't talking about this one.

Or are you referring to the Kyrie-less Cavs? Meh, hard to say they would have lost that one if Kyrie was there.
Not this year. 2 years ago. The Cavs were without Love the entire series and without Kyrie for the majority of it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The funny thing is, folks act like he was some sort of locker room cancer. He never was.

He's a knucklehead, but completely harmless. I think he'll fit in really well with the Warriors. Their system fits him perfectly and they seem like a pretty loose group.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they would pursue Draymond and David West first. KD would get broken.
Draymond would be a nice answer for Suh. There would be some major ball stomping going on.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers. They have no one that can handle Embiid.