• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Biggest douchebag in the NBA is.....

The biggest douchebag in the League is......

• Kyrie Irving

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dillon Brooks

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Draymond Green

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Ja Morant

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade had a ring and the Heat almost won 50 games the year prior to Lebron.

Chalmers
Wade
Haslem
Jones

All were there

Chalmers had a sub $1M option for 2010. Haslem was renounced, then re-signed in 2010. James Jones was bought out, then re-signed in 2010.

Even after the roster was filled out, it was Wade/Lebron/Bosh and the rest of the roster at $5M (Mike Miller, signed in 2010) or below. That team was assembled around the three stars on the cheap.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
47-35 that season with a first round exit in the playoffs as the 5th seed

Not exactly setting the NBA on fire.
...and the roster was stripped bare that summer and rebuilt after getting the big three in place.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers had a sub $1M option for 2010. Haslem was renounced, then re-signed in 2010. James Jones was bought out, then re-signed in 2010.

Even after the roster was filled out, it was Wade/Lebron/Bosh and the rest of the roster at $5M (Mike Miller, signed in 2010) or below. That team was assembled around the three stars on the cheap.
Yeah duh. I’m just saying Lebron went to an almost 50 win team. And it wasn’t the douchiest thing he’s done. I just listed a few

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the choices in the poll go...
....I say it's gotta be a 3 way tie between K.Irving, D.Brooks & G.Allen...with Trae Young as a write in, to make it a 4 way tie.

No sure Ja should be on the list. His dumbfuckery's been off the court.

Kyrie's missed games for selfish reasons. Brooks kicked Spida in the business district earlier this season and he keeps talking shit about players 10x better than him. And didn't he say something about Steph's mental toughness recently?

Allen broke Alex Caruso's arm on a dirty play last season. And Draymond's past of having a foot to opponents basket-balls syndrome everyone knows about.

Aren't Brooks & Green 1 & 2 in T's this season?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they 'almost won' 50 games so that's jumping to a winner. FAs should only go to lottery teams?
Cmon hoser Wade was there and Bosh was in the works. The team was already pretty good and it’s not hard to build around that.

You saying that Heat team pre Lebron was no good?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon hoser Wade was there and Bosh was in the works. The team was already pretty good and it’s not hard to build around that.

You saying that Heat team pre Lebron was no good?
'in the works' LOL

I'm saying your dis makes no sense. KD jumped to a stacked championship level team (and turned it into one of the 5 best teams of all time). LeBron left a team that refused to give him help for a team with one big star and a pretty good 47 win record (12th in the league). I don't understand why he gets grief for the move....The Decision, of course, was cringey as hell.

Again, is he only supposed to go to a bad team?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'in the works' LOL

I'm saying your dis makes no sense. KD jumped to a stacked championship level team (and turned it into one of the 5 best teams of all time). LeBron left a team that refused to give him help for a team with one big star and a pretty good 47 win record (12th in the league). I don't understand why he gets grief for the move....The Decision, of course, was cringey as hell.

I couldn’t criticize bron for going to Miami

I would’ve done the same cause I just liked the fit…and lack of taxes

CLe was actually ahead of its time with its obsession with the 3 ball and trying to get more 3 and d around bron

Reality is Parker and Mo Williams had terrible shooting slumps against the Celtics or he maybe never leaves

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CLe was actually ahead of its time with its obsession with the 3 ball and trying to get more 3 and d around bron

Reality is Parker and Mo Williams had terrible shooting slumps against the Celtics or he maybe never leaves
So many things are contingent...if x happens then y doesn't happen...if Kyrie misses that last shot in 2016 or if Curry just makes one bucket in those last 5 minutes, does KD even come there?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh

Lebron is a beast but that supporting cast wasn't getting him a title.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'in the works' LOL

Ohhh the douchery here. I never said he had to go to a bad team. Said he went to a winner and that’s what Wade was and the Heat were.

You also saying they didn’t plan this? Bosh and Bron and Wade? Lol. That it all just happened miraculously?

I have some land in Florida for sale