• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggers struggles in the slot

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E.J. Biggers Struggling as Third Corner - Hail 22

certainly another CB is a need since biggers is failing and porter is a walking hamstring pull and hall is on the shelf

I know, now that he's injured that it is a moot point, but D. Hall should have been the slot corner from the beginning. The strength of a defense is at its' center our center happens to be a glaring weakness. Wanna know who should have been Hall's backup and current starter in the slot? C. Minnifield.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, now that he's injured that it is a moot point, but D. Hall should have been the slot corner from the beginning. The strength of a defense is at its' center our center happens to be a glaring weakness. Wanna know who should have been Hall's backup and current starter in the slot? C. Minnifield.

i agree on hall sty 100% . as for chase he is listed at safety now . i kind of like that a rangy cb at free safety just wreaks of ball skills

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree on hall sty 100% . as for chase he is listed at safety now . i kind of like that a rangy cb at free safety just wreaks of ball skills

OK, now that we agree on this, let me ask the questions about Hazmat. Do you think that he's taking the "safe" position when it come to how the defense operates? Do you think that he knows that these moves should have been made early on, but just couldn't bring himself to explaining to the team that changes had to be made, then kept the status quo? Too early to begin speculating on a possible move at DC? If not who do you have in mind? I know that you have been a big opponent of the "bend but don't break method" employed here.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, now that we agree on this, let me ask the questions about Hazmat. Do you think that he's taking the "safe" position when it come to how the defense operates? Do you think that he knows that these moves should have been made early on, but just couldn't bring himself to explaining to the team that changes had to be made, then kept the status quo? Too early to begin speculating on a possible move at DC? If not who do you have in mind? I know that you have been a big opponent of the "bend but don't break method" employed here.

yes i do think haslett is taking a safe approach in calling the defense by my issue is we are getting clobbered by good offenses by not being aggressive a little later in the season i will give my critique of his job

i think his personality as a coach is he is reluctant to let the players play to their strengths

look at murphy and how the LBS were supposed to be turned loose have they ? so far its no they havent

i hate the bend but dont break defense so i want a guy who will bring in a smothering defense preferably the 3-4

so far haslett has been the "same old Dc " in my eyes vs quality opponents

here are the numbers

5th worst scoring defense 27.3 per game

next to last in turnovers gotten by the defense 4

last in giv/takeaway -5

and if you take away game 2 we have 1 sack for the year as it stands we have 11

we are 12th ranked defense by yards

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes i do think haslett is taking a safe approach in calling the defense by my issue is we are getting clobbered by good offenses by not being aggressive a little later in the season i will give my critique of his job

i think his personality as a coach is he is reluctant to let the players play to their strengths

look at murphy and how the LBS were supposed to be turned loose have they ? so far its no they havent

i hate the bend but dont break defense so i want a guy who will bring in a smothering defense preferably the 3-4

so far haslett has been the "same old Dc " in my eyes vs quality opponents

here are the numbers

5th worst scoring defense 27.3 per game

next to last in turnovers gotten by the defense 4

last in giv/takeaway -5

and if you take away game 2 we have 1 sack for the year as it stands we have 11

we are 12th ranked defense by yards

Can't wait to see your critique of the DC.....Thanks!

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslett should be gone. We've said it over and over in the past and well will continue to say it. Haslett in his best years is only average, fuck that