• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Douche? LSU or UF

Who's the bigger Douche

• LSU

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • UF

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I vote for FSU or tater salad?

This thread sucks.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following me from thread to thread was not enough huh cocksucker? Now you're following me from board to board.

Pathetic. Get a life.

For those of you who don't know, Deathroll he is a douchbag on any board.

Half of his posts are in response to my posts and he continues to post ad nauseam like a spoiled little child.

He touts the tough admission requirements at UF but had to backdoor his way in from junior college. He didn't have the grades for freshman entrance. Or his parents were too poor....or it's both. Doesn't make a difference.

He touts his "law degree" but failed as a lawyer and is currently orally jerking off sheep for the UF agriculture school.

He's the most myopic Gator fan out there and that's saying a lot.

Piss off HungarianGator or whatever in the hell you're calling yourself these days.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if it's a bad idea to bring up the Canes record against the gators the last 30 years.

I think it would be pertinent to the convo. But of course they dropped you guys from the schedule after one too many anal renderings.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about fucking time some FSU posters joined in. I made a comment, had I started this thread on Rivals it would have been 100 pages by now, with FSU and UF poster going after each other. Well not with the post limit but before they fucked up the board

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about fucking time some FSU posters joined in. I made a comment, had I started this thread on Rivals it would have been 100 pages by now, with FSU and UF poster going after each other. Well not with the post limit but before they fucked up the board

Here comes the cavalry.......

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Half of his posts are in response to my posts and he continues to post ad nauseam like a spoiled little child.

He touts the tough admission requirements at UF but had to backdoor his way in from junior college. He didn't have the grades for freshman entrance. Or his parents were too poor....or it's both. Doesn't make a difference.

He touts his "law degree" but failed as a lawyer and is currently orally jerking off sheep for the UF agriculture school.

Piss off HungarianGator or whatever in the hell you're calling yourself these days.

For those who don't know this douchebag follows me around all the time and obsesses over me nonstop constantly trying to pry out details of my personal life, speculating about same etc. If I don't post on this board, like that psycho chick in college we all knew, he just follows me over to this board to continue obsessing over me.

Its really creepy and pathetic.

His next trick after following me around all the time will be to start whining about how many times I post....nevermind that it would be a whole lot fewer if he didn't well...y;know.....follow me around all the time.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who don't know this douchebag follows me around all the time and obsesses over me nonstop constantly trying to pry out details of my personal life, speculating about same etc. If I don't post on this board, like that psycho chick in college we all knew, he just follows me over to this board to continue obsessing over me.

Its really creepy and pathetic.

His next trick after following me around all the time will be to start whining about how many times I post....nevermind that it would be a whole lot fewer if he didn't well...y;know.....follow me around all the time.

Yada, yada, yada......

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can see the dates you both joined. You should have left that part out.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1002m.jpg

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia and USClite are playing right now, but but but ?????????????