• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 has 6 teams ranked in the AP top 25

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they arent allowed to show high school football,right,,,,and as for the split i wonder how much it would have cost to start up vs. amount made( i have no idea) so the risk could have been minimal....but we should probably stop talking about ,,,i dont want to upset a fellow rangers fan ;)

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then split the cost 60/40. No one in their right mind puts in equal risk and gets out less than equal return. That original TV contract didn't have ESPN backing and would have cost each school money to get it onto a network. Like I said, no one in their right minds would pay equal money to get lesser returns.

And everyone in the conference didn't vote for TV networks that would show HS football games like that slimeball DeLOSS did. "Oh, that was ESPN's idea" BS. FOIA showed how full of crap that guy is. Oops, busted Dodds.

So since the LHN isn't going to show high school games featuring players who have already committed to UT, then A&M should stop hosting 7 on 7 tournaments on campus featuring the best athletes in the state of Texas b/c it gives the Aggies an unfair recruiting advantage, right? I wonder why you didn't see big bro crying about this for the past 5 years?

NoShortcuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wait, A&M is dumb for not wanting to be part of a conference-killing network deal they pay 50% for and get 30% back in which only 2% of their fan base would get to see the season opening game???

Wow, I wish all universities could be that "dumb"!!