• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 Championship Game

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think it's Oklahoma State at this point.

Good thing the 'BCS' formula is no longer in play. A team actually lost points in the computer rankings for beating the same team twice.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What championship game? the small 12 sucks!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 in the books and it's already the Big 12 championship.

Nice

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many times Texas and OU play in the CCG?

Probably none. OU will have left the conference by the time Texas is competitive.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma/Oklahoma State this year. I really think Okie State has a chance to run the table. Granted, it doesn't help that their only challenges this season are TCU and Oklahoma with a possible surprise from West Virginia. I don't think Kansas State is legit at this point. They have a VERY easy schedule and SHOULD finish 9-3 but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up finishing 7-5. Could see TCU only losing 2 games. It's pretty much gonna be between three teams. TCU, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. Ultimately, I feel like Oklahoma beats Oklahoma twice this year, including for the Big 12 title.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I simply do not get what people are seeing in okie lite that makes them think this year is different. Looks like the same old team we see every year. Legit skill players with a shitty D and a very suspect offensive line. Same song different verse.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I simply do not get what people are seeing in okie lite that makes them think this year is different. Looks like the same old team we see every year. Legit skill players with a shitty D and a very suspect offensive line. Same song different verse.

To be fair, it's media hype.
People can't keep up with every team in every conference.

Although most people didn't buy the Texas Top 25 preseason hype, but Texas is a much higher profile team.

Some writer got the 0-State hype going, it was passed on, then written about again and again, until it became gold.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it's media hype.
People can't keep up with every team in every conference.

Although most people didn't buy the Texas Top 25 preseason hype, but Texas is a much higher profile team.

Some writer got the 0-State hype going, it was passed on, then written about again and again, until it became gold.

Seriously, I mean Joey Galloway picked Baylor to win the conference. :L

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way we lose is if we beat ourselves??? :noidea:

Probably. Also, I think Mason Rudolph is a better QB than Baker Mayfield. Not by a lot, obviously. Both QBs in my opinion are the best of the best this year and when they play, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. Also, I think Mason Rudolph is a better QB than Baker Mayfield. Not by a lot, obviously. Both QBs in my opinion are the best of the best this year and when they play, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

Ok, you just literally lost all credibility. :L

Rudolph is a poor man's Landry Jones. Prototype NFL body and measurables with concrete feet and a cannon for an arm that relies on his stud WR to make big plays on post and go routes and pisses down his leg against quality defenses. If he's playing behind an offensive line like Oklahomas where he can sit back there all day he can do a lot of damage but he's playing behind a suspect line as usual and cannot improvise or buy time at all.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you just literally lost all credibility. :L

Rudolph is a poor man's Landry Jones. Prototype NFL body and measurables with concrete feet and a cannon for an arm that relies on his stud WR to make big plays on post and go routes and pisses down his leg against quality defenses. If he's playing behind an offensive line like Oklahomas where he can sit back there all day he can do a lot of damage but he's playing behind a suspect line as usual and cannot improvise or buy time at all.

So I've lost all credibility why? Because you don't agree with my opinion? I think you have a bias opinion so does that mean you've lost all credibility? I disagree. Granted, they haven't played anybody really this season, but I like what I'm seeing so far. Mayfield obviously plays on the better team. So if Rudolph and Mayfield switched o-lines, which QB would be better?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've lost all credibility why? Because you don't agree with my opinion? I think you have a bias opinion so does that mean you've lost all credibility? I disagree. Granted, they haven't played anybody really this season, but I like what I'm seeing so far. Mayfield obviously plays on the better team. So if Rudolph and Mayfield switched o-lines, which QB would be better?

Still Mayfield and it's not close. Dude's a fucking magician. Keep drinking that media kool-aid tho. It's obvious that's where you get all your "opinions" from.