• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 Championship Game

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still Mayfield and it's not close. Dude's a fucking magician. Keep drinking that media kool-aid tho. It's obvious that's where you get all your "opinions" from.

Still Rudolph and it's close. Keep being a homer though. It's obvious that you're opinions aren't bias at all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. Also, I think Mason Rudolph is a better QB than Baker Mayfield. Not by a lot, obviously. Both QBs in my opinion are the best of the best this year and when they play, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

Better talent or better game manager? If one QB is slightly less talented than another, I'll take the better game manager.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still Rudolph and it's close. Keep being a homer though. It's obvious that you're opinions aren't bias at all.

I'm sorry but this is just retarded. Do a poll on this board and you'll find you're clearly in minority.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rudolph is bigger and has a better arm but Baker is better? Baker is a system QB, a guy destined to be a college legend and play a few preseasons in the NFL before getting a job on FS1 next to Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just so we're clear. I'm talking college QB. Not NFL potential or anything like that.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but this is just retarded. Do a poll on this board and you'll find you're clearly in minority.

I don't need verification from other people to think my opinions. You are the kinda person my rules are based on. Can't rationally disagree with someone without called them a retard or saying they are wrong. We disagree. Get over it and stop being a pussy ass bitch about it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just so we're clear. I'm talking college QB. Not NFL potential or anything like that.

Rudolph has a cannon for an arm and behind the Oklahoma o-line, he's a stud. So what does that say about Mayfield as a QB? Is Mayfield only a good QB because of his o-line?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need verification from other people to think my opinions. You are the kinda person my rules are based on. Can't rationally disagree with someone without called them a retard or saying they are wrong. We disagree. Get over it and stop being a pussy ass bitch about it.

Your opinions are based on garbage media drivel. That much is clear.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph has a cannon for an arm and behind the Oklahoma o-line, he's a stud. So what does that say about Mayfield as a QB? Is Mayfield only a good QB because of his o-line?

Mayfield has done a lot behind suspect lines in the past. Once again, your ignorance is showing. Rudolph puts up flashy numbers because of his arm and the system but almost never delivers anything of substance.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield has done a lot behind suspect lines in the past. Once again, your ignorance is showing. Rudolph puts up flashy numbers because of his arm and the system but almost never delivers anything of substance.

Answer the fucking question. If Mason Rudolph, who you said was a "poor man's Landry Jones" and "has a cannon for an arm" can, using your own words "play behind an offensive line like Oklahomas where he can sit back there all day he can do a lot of damage", then what does that say about Baker Mayfield as a QB? Also, are you judging these QBs based on their O-lines or their playing abilities? Seems to me that you got rose-colored glasses on for ya boy, which is understandable. But just admit your bias.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer the fucking question. If Mason Rudolph, who you said was a "poor man's Landry Jones" and "has a cannon for an arm" can, using your own words "play behind an offensive line like Oklahomas where he can sit back there all day he can do a lot of damage", then what does that say about Baker Mayfield as a QB? Also, are you judging these QBs based on their O-lines or their playing abilities? Seems to me that you got rose-colored glasses on for ya boy, which is understandable. But just admit your bias.

I don't even know what your fucking question is. Is your question if you put Mayfield on okie lite does he put up better numbers than Rudolph? The answer is absolutely fucking yes. Mayfield is the type of player that makes everyone around him better.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what your fucking question is. Is your question if you put Mayfield on okie lite does he put up better numbers than Rudolph? The answer is absolutely fucking yes. Mayfield is the type of player that makes everyone around him better.

You called me retarded and you can't even fucking read. I'm done.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:Lyou need to learn how to read. I'm gonna copy it and paste it in a way maybe you can actually understand it. If Mason Rudolph, who you said was a "poor man's Landry Jones" and "has a cannon for an arm" can, using your own words "play behind an offensive line like Oklahomas where he can sit back there all day he can do a lot of damage", then what does that say about Baker Mayfield as a QB? Also, are you judging these QBs based on their O-lines or their playing abilities?

Sorry you can't comprehend the point I'm trying to convey. Does Oklahoma's line help Mayfield? Umm... duh. We've also seen Mayfield do plenty with less. Dude was the big 12 freshman offensive player of the year at Texas tech for fuck's sake. He doesn't have to apologize to anyone for having a quality team around him or prove anything to anyone. Rudolph would put up big numbers at Oklahoma, fine. But he wouldn't produce like Mayfield does just like Landry Jones didn't. Jones owns practically every school passing record at Oklahoma and we were never gonna sniff a title with him at QB because he's not that caliber of player. He's not the type of guy who elevates everyone around him. Rudolph is a poor man's version of the same guy.

Last edited:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you can't comprehend the point I'm trying to convey. Does Oklahoma's line help Mayfield? Umm... duh. We've also seen Mayfield do plenty with less. Dude was the big 12 freshman offensive player of the year at Texas tech for fuck's sake. He doesn't have to apologize to anyone for having a quality team around him or prove anything to anyone. Rudolph would put up big numbers at Oklahoma, fine. But he wouldn't produce like Mayfield does just like Landry Jones didn't. Jones owns practically every school passing record at Oklahoma and we were never gonna sniff a title with him at QB. Rudolph is a poor man's version of TE same guy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and also keep in mind, Mayfield just set the single season record for QB efficiency. So... he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. Also, I think Mason Rudolph is a better QB than Baker Mayfield. Not by a lot, obviously. Both QBs in my opinion are the best of the best this year and when they play, it's gonna be one hell of a game.

I'd wait until Rudolph plays a team with a pulse before I crowned him. They play Pitt this week and yea they ain't anything to write home about but they are far better than what Okie State has played so far.

Neither one of those guys can roll with Grier though so....:noidea: