• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Chargers RB This Week?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ekeler or Gordon?

My buddy offered me a cut of his earnings from his league if I help him set his lineup for this semi-final matchup. It's non-ppr scoring.

The biggest dilemma is Ekeler vs Gordon and I don't want to play both vs a solid D like Minnesota. I want to play one along with Lindsay/Hunt. Benching LeSean McCoy.

As of now, I think it should be Gordon.

Gordon out touches Ekeler due to his early down rushing volume and the Vikings have actually not been great against the run (4.2 YPC allowed). Ekeler was electric last week but you can't just bank on multiple long plays like that.

Minnesota's biggest games conceded to RB's this season have been to Aaron Jones, Damien Williams and Chris Carson/Rashad Penny (both did real well). These RB's are a closer comp to Gordon than Ekeler.

Minnesota has only allowed one game over 40 receiving yards to one RB and it was Miles Sanders who accumulated most of it on one big play (3 rec 86 yards). The three other biggest were 27, 33 and 37. They've allowed 4 TD's to RB's through the air. Which isn't very bad. Not great either...

Can someone tell me why I'm wrong? Seriously, if you think I am... tell me. If not, tell me I'm right too. lol

I actually feel more pressure not to F up my friend's season than I do setting my own lineup. Haha

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the strategy for Gordon is correct

I prefer the volume play over the fluky long TD plays